The General Election

Hillary Clinton - "I felt really tired this morning."

bnillhome - "I think she's dropping out of the race to retire and focus on her garden."

LOMS-"I claim to be Independent but will defend Hillary any chance I can get"

You have a very confusing definition of 'defend'. I can't actually recall having ever said something complimentary about Hillary Clinton unless it was in reference to being better than Trump.

Pssssttttt.....

Pointing out the idiocy of the right in this election isn't defending or supporting Clinton.

Sounds like something a Hillary Clinton defender would say.

You guys are too funny. She said an outrageous thing, and rather than just calling it for what it is, you dance around trying to insinuate it really wasn't that bad. Or how about all the talk of this conspiracy theory from the right that Hillary is having health issues.

• Fire 2

Pence is a much more cookie-cutter hard Tea Party Pub, though. He'd struggle to make inroads in places that lean blue.

I think that is the view through your blue-colored glasses. Pence is very kind and statesmanlike. Kaine is more energetic but a bit goofy AND has doubled down on Hillary's deplorable comment. Pence has shown a willingness to counter Trump's views in the past couple months including backing Paul Ryan well before Trump decided to.

Whatever the views on the VPs, their debate will take on added significance with HIllary's health issues and Trump already being 70.

Pence also failed to call out David Duke because "he's not in the name-calling business."

You can call that kind and statesmanlike, I call that being an idiot. Tomato, tomahto.

He also tried to legalize gay bashing and slashed Planned Parenthood funding to the point where he had to declare a public health emergency due to an HIV epidemic in a rural area because they didn't have access to healthcare.

Like I said... idiot.

I do agree though, Pence very much comes off as statesmanlike and tries to be the Yin to balance out Trump's Yang. The problem is sometimes is so convoluted and contrived when he tries to take the high road when his running mate clearly isn't. I find it hilarious personally... it's like they're running two different campaigns, or Pence is trying to pretend Trump isn't his running mate.

An example would be right about the time Trump was big on calling Clinton a bigot, Pence came out and publicly stated that Trump has "love and compassion for everyone in his heart," or something similar. The disconnect there is mind boggling.

But he recently agreed Putin is a stronger leader than Obama, so maybe he's just given up...

• Fire 2

This election is so damn strange. I can't hardly believe this article exists.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

This election can not go any more wacky. I'm beginning to think Donald Trump Jr. is even more nut job than his daddy.

You really have to question if these people really do want to win this election.

For the record.....I haven't been able to find either of those tweets on Trumps twitter feed or Jr's twitter feed. That doesn't mean they weren't posted. They could have been deleted. But....

This election is so damn strange. I can't hardly believe this article exists.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

This election can not go any more wacky. I'm beginning to think Donald Trump Jr. is even more nut job than his daddy.

You really have to question if these people really do want to win this election.

For the record.....I haven't been able to find either of those tweets on Trumps twitter feed or Jr's twitter feed. That doesn't mean they weren't posted. They could have been deleted. But....

Jr was on Instagram https://instagram.com/p/BKMtdN5Bam5/