The General Election

As much as I agree with many of HuskerShark's points, I would like to refrain from name calling and otherwise negative personal implications. I provide my observations and media content, others provide their own. No reason for people to get so worked up and to attack others.

Edit: I will say, though, one of the funniest quotes I've ever read on Huskerboard a few posts up is by knapp

I have google, and I know how to use it.

Do I have to pay you royalties if I make it my signature? :P

• Fire 2

As much as I agree with many of HuskerShark's points, I would like to refrain from name calling and otherwise negative personal implications. I provide my observations and media content, others provide their own. No reason for people to get so worked up and to attack others.

Edit: I will say, though, one of the funniest quotes I've ever read on Huskerboard a few posts up is by knapp

I have google, and I know how to use it.[/size]

Do I have to pay you royalties if I make it my signature? :P

I LOL'ed too. More importantly Knapp, how do you watch BTN?

"I think when he calls me brilliant I'll take the compliment, ok?" added the businessman, saying Mr Putin had "great control over his country".

Similar to the control Trump wants here? Where he gets to have people who disagree with him killed? Also, Trump as President would be Putin's puppet.

... and he said that he was going to "fire the generals." We've had "the worst, and the dumbest, foreign policy."

Apparently people are pretty pissed at Lauer right now for how he moderated. He did just let Trump blatantly lie about being opposed to Iraq. After Clinton said he would.

Honestly though, could you imagine if she or '08 Obama came out and praised Putin, threatened to fire generals, and said our foreign policy was incompetent?

That a sh#tstorm is not currently ensuing speaks to how low of a bar we have for Trump.

• Fire 2

"I think when he calls me brilliant I'll take the compliment, ok?" added the businessman, saying Mr Putin had "great control over his country".

Similar to the control Trump wants here? Where he gets to have people who disagree with him killed? Also, Trump as President would be Putin's puppet.

He has used the "control the people/country" before when praising Saddam in Iraq. Its a bit scary to me that he keeps on bringing it up. That is not the job of the POTUS.

• Fire 1

I don't know. I think Clinton botched the email explanations. She still hasn't figured out a way to explain that situation that doesn't come across as lying directly to your face. But I personally don't consider that disqualifying.

By contrast, I thought she sounded much more comfortable and confident talking about keeping Iran in line and combatting ISIS.

By comparison, Trump ripped our military, talked about how strong Putin was, and his master plan for preventing another ISIS from springing up is to "Take the oil." That's it.

I'm not impartial, but I am tired of false equivalency. There's a bit of a chasm between those two.

• Fire 2

I don't know. I think Clinton botched the email explanations. She still hasn't figured out a way to explain that situation that doesn't come across as lying directly to your face. But I personally don't consider that disqualifying.

By contrast, I thought she sounded much more comfortable and confident talking about keeping Iran in line and combatting ISIS.

By comparison, Trump ripped our military, talked about how strong Putin was, and his master plan for preventing another ISIS from springing up is to "Take the oil." That's it.

I'm not impartial, but I am tired of false equivalency. There's a bit of a chasm between those two.

Of course she is going to sound more intelligent talking about it. She has been working in that situation for years and The Donald is a flaky want-ta-be diplomat that doesn't have a clue what is going on. Even though...according to him....he knows more about ISIS than anyone including the generals.

But, she is still someone I don't want anywhere close to the Oval Office in charge of all of this. Call it false equivalency...or what ever you want. Both of them suck and both of them should not be be this close to that office.

• Fire 1