Temp check: 7-5

Anyone who thinks there's only a few plays separating 10 wins from 5 wins is smoking some amazingly good stuff.

Sometimes I wonder if you even watch the games. First point being we had 6 wins!!!! Hailmary would have been 7.......... should I remind you of the other 3 or 4 plays - or maybe you would like to actually go watch.

Nebraska's season record in 2015 was... 6-7 (5-7 regular season).

Nebraska's 2015 season record will be 6-7 (5-7 regular season) for eternity, because of a little thing called reality.

Anyone claiming that our record last year was anything other than 6-7 (5-7 regular season) is living in a fairy tale/make believe world.

Did someone claim that?

NU current roster isn't the blame for last years record and C+ isn't the end of the world in recruiting - I would give consistent top ten recruiting an A and consistent top 15-25 a B (so the C+ isn't bad just not quite over the hump) - Your crazy if you think that the recruiting classes of last year and the next couple will be on par with the previous 4 or 5.

I'm all about winning and not a fan of the trophy for "P"...ing. however going off W-L ratio after just one year is way to black and white. The difference between 10-2 and 6-7 can and was the difference of about 6 plays in the course of a few hundred minutes of football.

If you are going off W-L alone your going to have to get a bigger sample size - statistics show that a sample size of 10 doesn't show much of anything.

LOL

No, the difference is that 6-7 is real...

10-2 is make believe, fantasy... it's not real... so it could never have happened and did not happen because it's not real... it's make believe.

Come back to the real world with the rest of us. Living in a fantasy world is not good for you or your family or your dog.

NU current roster isn't the blame for last years record and C+ isn't the end of the world in recruiting - I would give consistent top ten recruiting an A and consistent top 15-25 a B (so the C+ isn't bad just not quite over the hump) - Your crazy if you think that the recruiting classes of last year and the next couple will be on par with the previous 4 or 5.

I'm all about winning and not a fan of the trophy for "P"...ing. however going off W-L ratio after just one year is way to black and white. The difference between 10-2 and 6-7 can and was the difference of about 6 plays in the course of a few hundred minutes of football.

If you are going off W-L alone your going to have to get a bigger sample size - statistics show that a sample size of 10 doesn't show much of anything.

LOL

No, the difference is that 6-7 is real...

10-2 is make believe, fantasy... it's not real... so it could never have happened and did not happen because it's not real... it's make believe.

Come back to the real world with the rest of us. Living in a fantasy world is not good for you or your family or your dog.

3rgXBLKe3lGpCR6Kje.gif

I have to laugh at those who buy into recruiting hype.

And 2012 was tougher than 2015 and the way 2015 is shaping up. Did the B10 have a quality bowl win in 2015?

Bo had it hard. Riley has it easy.

Yes. We get it.

Both have it hard. the schedule this year is just shaping up to be very very easy.

They actually both had it easy. One under performed and one really under performed

Nebraska is not about "keeping games close" and Nebraska is not about "Getting blown out"

Riley probably needs a good 10 wins this year...we as fans need to stop pretending like we are happy with "no blowouts"

Bo is gone because he was an average coach (For Nebraska) and he was an a-hole.

Riley is super nice and positive...but he needs wins.

• Fire 2

we as fans need to stop pretending like we are happy with "no blowouts"

As a fan I am damn glad we didn't get blown out this last year and I'm not pretending. :P

Did you block out Purdue? I don't blame you.

Another game you probably didn't watch - even looking at the box score after the game you could have figured it out. Maybe you just have a hard time with some of the words in the English language.

• Fire 1

Best case scenario 8-4, but realistically, I think it's going to be 6-6...

But 6-6 is still an improvement over last year! Woohoo! One step at a time, baby!

Hopefully this year is less painful and less embarrassing than last year...

I don't think I can take another year of less douchey Callahan...

But 6-6 is still an improvement over last year! Woohoo! One step at a time, baby!

Imo, the only embarrassing loss was the one to Purdue. We lost what, 4 games on the last play of the game? Heartbreaking for sure. With the way the season ended I am very hopeful for the future. And hopefully the team does much better this next year.

Imo, the only embarrassing loss was the one to Purdue. We lost what, 4 games on the last play of the game? Heartbreaking for sure. With the way the season ended I am very hopeful for the future. And hopefully the team does much better this next year.

Illinois wasn't embarrassing just because we lost on last play of game?

Does that mean if we played a high school team and racked up amazeballs 13 points but only lost on the last play of the game, it isn't embarrassing?

we as fans need to stop pretending like we are happy with "no blowouts"

As a fan I am damn glad we didn't get blown out this last year and I'm not pretending. :P
Did you block out Purdue? I don't blame you.

Another game you probably didn't watch - even looking at the box score after the game you could have figured it out. Maybe you just have a hard time with some of the words in the English language.

Oh, I watched. It was like a train wreck. Couldn't look away.

Down 40 something to 16 heading into 4th quarter is a blowout.