NFL 2016

Mavric

Im a Chiefs, so obviously there's a little bias in this. But moreso it's just curiousity, that in all actuality, wouldnt be there had this involve anyone else but the Chiefs.

I heard two different converstations on radio yesterday about where the Raiders stand in terms of NFL's best. Pretty extensive debates. But no mention of the Chiefs AT ALL in the midst of this discussion that spanned across 5 different teams. And Im just a little confused. The Chiefs have the same record as the Raiders. Have dealt with a butt load of injuries from running backs, olineman, quarterback, secondary, etc. And the biggest kicker? The Chiefs beat the Raiders. Face to face. On the road. Quite handily. So i'm just curious about this. Mostly i dont pay in depth attn the NFL as a whole outside of the Chiefs. So someone who does could maybe educate on what the logic is here. Could it simply be that the Raiders have been so bad for so long that it's just a new factor?

• Fire 2