A man you can bait with a Tweet

7 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

And seriously, the investigation by Mueller is why we have bad blood with Russia?  WTF man.   Though I suppose if there was no investigation there would be happy people in the WH and Trump Towers and in Russia.

Yeah....You know....they wouldn't be supporting the Syrian government's use of chemical weapons on it's people......if it weren't for that darn investigation.

And....let's not forget that the tensions now are even worse than when they had missiles in Cuba pointed at us and Kennedy sent troops to something called The Bay of Pigs.

16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I actually had someone today question me about what he gas lied about. 

I was was so shocked I couldn’t think of anything. 

It's hard to remember specific instances on the spot especially when he does it so often that it's all a blur. People who are inexplicably Trump fans assume any article, no matter the source, that says he's lying is just fake news. So they can remain in their happy bubble. What confuses me about those people is what on earth about Trump makes them trust him? Literally the only thing I can think of is he's mean to Hillary and doesn't use big words. I would understand it better if it was someone more relatable. Trump should be the opposite of relatable to his voters.

Edited by Moiraine