A man you can bait with a Tweet

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

Love the use of air quotes here.  Also, I'd like to note, that we probably are distracting the POTUS from golf and tv and rally appearances - oh wait...

For the bizzillionth time, Donald: if there is nothing to worry about, it should not take significant minutes out of your day. 

Well....unless your trying to make sure everyone has their stories straight; then I could see how it would get stressful.

And I'm guessing the new "good" lawyer is now trying to walk back the mistakes made by Rudy last night on Hannity.  Can't believe this is all real and not some soap opera.

It's an interestingly woven story huh?  Wonder if Cohen's attnys have latched on to the life raft.

10 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

And I'm guessing the new "good" lawyer is now trying to walk back the mistakes made by Rudy last night on Hannity.  Can't believe this is all real and not some soap opera.

It's an interestingly woven story huh?  Wonder if Cohen's attnys have latched on to the life raft.

Those tweets were not written by Trump. 

Im guessing they were written by someone he has paid a retainer to. 

2 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Can I request each post has no more than 3 tweets? When there's a full page of posts with many tweets in each post, my PC browser comes to a halt for a minute or two and my phone just hangs forever.

Now we know how to ruin your day. 

3 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Can I request each post has no more than 3 tweets? When there's a full page of posts with many tweets in each post, my PC browser comes to a halt for a minute or two and my phone just hangs forever.

I definitely know what you mean. This thread takes forever to load. I've generally stopped reading it because A) Trump tweets are disingenuous garbage to the point where I don't even really care what the president says anymore, which is astounding and B) the lag.

Kind of makes you wish the president didn't tweet roughly a dozen times a day, huh?

Sorry guys - will limit the number in each - I get it totally.

So serious question on this - I bristle when I see he calls out the "woman" factor, like the fact that she doesn't have a penis should get the dems to look less closely at the quality of nomination and her history?  Is it just me?  Does he think by putting forth a woman/black/gay/etc that should give him some extra credit?

Lots of people saying he's now trying to establish "fighting back" as a norm so that obstruction isn't looked at by his base as a crime.

This, to me sounds like a threat of sorts.  Kinda like right before Wiki Leaks in the election.

11 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

So serious question on this - I bristle when I see he calls out the "woman" factor, like the fact that she doesn't have a penis should get the dems to look less closely at the quality of nomination and her history?  Is it just me?  Does he think by putting forth a woman/black/gay/etc that should give him some extra credit?

Well....Democrats have won on that for decades. They were so proud that they got the first black president. They thought Hillary would win easy as the first woman President. 

Republicans have been criticized heavily because three administrations and party is all old white males. 

Now, we are criticizing because they are including women and minorities?

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well....Democrats have won on that for decades. They were so proud that they got the first black president. They thought Hillary would win easy as the first woman President. 

Republicans have been criticized heavily because three administrations and party is all old white males. 

Now, we are criticizing because they are including women and minorities?

No, it just seems like disingenuous crap from a party that consistently tries to legislate women's wombs & didn't have a single woman in the closed room when they crafted their healthcare "overhaul." And that is currently pushing abstinence only sex ed... :facepalm:

Either we should evaluate women on the merits or we should criticize both parties for trying to use gender as a selling point. Full stop.

Republicans shouldn't get extra credit for nominating a woman any more than Dems should get some for nominating white males.

18 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

No, it just seems like disingenuous crap from a party that consistently tries to legislate women's wombs & didn't have a single woman in the closed room when they crafted their healthcare "overhaul." And that is currently pushing abstinence only sex ed... :facepalm:

Either we should evaluate women on the merits or we should criticize both parties for trying to use gender as a selling point. Full stop.

Republicans shouldn't get extra credit for nominating a woman any more than Dems should get some for nominating white males.

Yes, it is disingenuous....just like Democrats now complaining because a Republican is including women and minorities.