Hillary Clinton lies...

The analysis comes from Politifact.

Booker said, "You're more likely to get struck by lightning in Texas" than to find in-person voter fraud.

Since 2002, there have been a total of 85 election fraud prosecutions, not all of which have resulted in conviction. Only a small number of those cases -- four or possibly fewer -- included allegations of in-person voter fraud, also called voter impersonation. Those are the kinds of cases the voter ID law in Texas is aimed at preventing, and Booker is right that they have been less frequent than lightning strikes. Overall, we rate his statement True.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

Now comes a study from the George Mason University Center for Media and Public Affairs that demonstrates empirically that PolitiFact.org, one of the nation's leading "fact checkers," finds that Republicans are dishonest in their claims three times as often as Democrats. "PolitiFact.com has rated Republican claims as false three times as often as Democratic claims during President Obama's second term," the Center said in a release, "despite controversies over Obama administration statements on Benghazi, the IRS and the AP."

• Fire 1

Here's the actual study you're using to debunk Politifact:

http://cmpa.gmu.edu/study-media-fact-checker-says-republicans-lie-more/

It doesn't say that Politifact is wrong in their findings, only that Politifact finds the Republicans more dishonest than the Democrats.

Here's the funny thing: They say Republicans lie more because Republicans lie more. That isn't to say Democrats don't lie, or aren't bad. They do, and they are. It's just that Republicans are worse (right now).

Here's another funny thing: Politifact, in the article I originally quoted, provided statistics to show that voter fraud occurs less often than lightning strikes.

What's even better, the dude who wrote THIS, Peter Roff, is a Conservative shill who writes for Fox News, as well as a senior staff member of notorious conservative group Frontiers of Freedom. "Peter Roff is a Senior Fellow at Frontiers of Freedom. He is also a contributing editor at U.S. News & World Report. Earlier in his career, he was the political director of Newt Gingrich’s GOPAC and planned and directed political education programs training tens of thousands of candidates for public office and political activists. Prior to his years at GOPAC, Mr. Roff spent nearly five years as executive director of Americans for Tax Reform, the organization that created the “Taxpayer Protection Pledge.”"

• Fire 5

Well I can see this tread is going to be one of these: :duel

nah, if he wants to believe politifact is unbiased then that is his choice..

I leave this particular debate with the following.

http://www.newsmax.com/Reagan/PolitiFact-Fact-Checkers-Bias/2015/03/20/id/631565/

You’ve got to give the leftist reporters in our mainstream media credit. They never tire of trying to reassure the public that their biased stories are without bias. The latest, and arguably most effective, innovation lets the MSM set the terms of acceptable debate by defining what is true and what is false in political discussions.
This is accomplished through the use of “fact checkers” that are marketed to the public as totally unbiased, scientific data crunchers that are only interested in truth, justice, and The American Way. The reality is these “fact checkers” have their thumb on the scale of truth and actively tilt the discussion toward the left by disparaging conservative issues and elected officials.
PolitiFact is owned by the Tampa Bay Times and modestly describes its mission as “fact-checking U.S. politics” and boasts that it was awarded the Pulitzer Prize — a giant pat-on-the-back the MSM gives itself.
Bryan White, who operates the blog PolitiFactBias, did an analysis and according to Human Events found “PolitiFact is not that honest fact-checker. Once widely regarded as a unique, rigorous, and reasonably independent investigator of political claims, PolitiFact now declares conservatives wrong three times more often than liberals. More pointedly, the journalism organization concludes that conservatives have flat-out lied nine times more often than liberals.

Good stuff, from knapp.

I like that word, boondoggle. You have to be able to tell when there's a 'there' there. In the never-ending season of political spectacle, everything gets hyped up as this huge thing. Sometimes because it is a huge thing. Often because it's just easy pickings as something that sounds bad enough to sway people. pass laws to stop minorities from voting.

Voter fraud is clearly the latter. We all know what the purpose of these initiatives is. It's been admitted a couple of times.

FIFY. Knapp pretty much already nailed it.

• Fire 2

Well I can see this tread is going to be one of these: :duel

nah, if he wants to believe politifact is unbiased then that is his choice..

I leave this particular debate with the following.

http://www.newsmax.com/Reagan/PolitiFact-Fact-Checkers-Bias/2015/03/20/id/631565/

You’ve got to give the leftist reporters in our mainstream media credit. They never tire of trying to reassure the public that their biased stories are without bias. The latest, and arguably most effective, innovation lets the MSM set the terms of acceptable debate by defining what is true and what is false in political discussions.

This is accomplished through the use of “fact checkers” that are marketed to the public as totally unbiased, scientific data crunchers that are only interested in truth, justice, and The American Way. The reality is these “fact checkers” have their thumb on the scale of truth and actively tilt the discussion toward the left by disparaging conservative issues and elected officials.

PolitiFact is owned by the Tampa Bay Times and modestly describes its mission as “fact-checking U.S. politics” and boasts that it was awarded the Pulitzer Prize — a giant pat-on-the-back the MSM gives itself.

Bryan White, who operates the blog PolitiFactBias, did an analysis and according to Human Events found “PolitiFact is not that honest fact-checker. Once widely regarded as a unique, rigorous, and reasonably independent investigator of political claims, PolitiFact now declares conservatives wrong three times more often than liberals. More pointedly, the journalism organization concludes that conservatives have flat-out lied nine times more often than liberals.

Wasn't this already address in post #32? How can you fault someone for being more truthful than another? Politifact also explains their grey areas to give some reasoning.

For what it's worth John Kasich actually has a higher percentage of True statments than Hillary. Gary Johnson also has a much better percentage of Mostly True than her as well. Imagine that, not pandering to the extreme right (Trump/Cruz) means more truthful...

• Fire 2

082216_Hillary-LochteTicket_COLOR.jpg

Again, and I don't know why it has to be stated so frequently, if you are so concerned with the truth then you should turn your focus to the random crap that Trump makes up everyday. Now cry fowl and say that attention needs to be given to Hillary while ignoring that her opponent is spewing lies at an unbeatable rate.

• Fire 3

082216_Hillary-LochteTicket_COLOR.jpg

Again, and I don't know why it has to be stated so frequently, if you are so concerned with the truth then you should turn your focus to the random crap that Trump makes up everyday. Now cry fowl and say that attention needs to be given to Hillary while ignoring that her opponent is spewing lies at an unbeatable rate.

Just as Democrats and Hillary supporters portray Trump is unfit to be POTUS despite evidence everyday that Hillary is just as unfit if not moreso.

• Fire 1

It's like someone claiming to be a vegetarian who only eats bacon. You can pretend you're all about truth all you want, but it rings hollow when you proffer up Donald Trump as your boy.

I don't know who that nonsense works on. Nobody with half a brain, that's for sure.

It's like someone claiming to be a vegetarian who only eats bacon. You can pretend you're all about truth all you want, but it rings hollow when you proffer up Donald Trump as your boy.

I don't know who that nonsense works on. Nobody with half a brain, that's for sure.

Hmm, I give you an A for effort, but not sure your analogy really works here. What I find funny is that you will bash Trump for some of the same things Hillary does over and over. As I just stated, Hillary tries to claim that Trump is "unfit" to be POTUS when she demonstrates everyday why she is unfit. Do you not see this?

• Fire 1