Hillary Clinton lies...

I'll vote for Johnson or somebody. Maybe I'll write in my cat. I voted for Hillary in the primary - after the caucus so my vote was meaningless - and I did it solely for the uniqueness of voting for a Clinton once in my life. I'll never do it again.

It wouldn't matter if I voted for Hillary anyway - Nebraska's going Trump this year.

Oh it matters, it might not in the grande scheme of the elections, but it matters.

She's more qualified than Trump.

I don't care, neither should be even this far along.. and qualified is a misnomer

EDIT: Hillary is so far from being qualified, it is laughable you anyone thinks she is in the first place!

Former Secretary of State, US Senator, spent 8 years in the White House already, received a JD from Yale. There isn't a more qualified candidate in this election and the only one with an argument is Gary Johnson.

• Fire 7

I don't care, neither should be even this far along.. and qualified is a misnomer

EDIT: Hillary is so far from being qualified, it is laughable you anyone thinks she is in the first place!

Former Secretary of State, US Senator, spent 8 years in the White House already, received a JD from Yale. There isn't a more qualified candidate in this election and the only one with an argument is Gary Johnson.

See video above from Obama about Hillary!

• Fire 1

this election isnt about who you think is better. It really is about who are you more afraid of.

Really for me, it comes down to who will do less damage over the next 4 years. Both are horrible candidates for president of a PTA, let alone this country.

• Fire 1

Just holding the past positions she has doesn't automatically make you qualified!

• Fire 1

Lol...because she's done such a great job as Secretary of State. Seriously, other than being an insider all her life, what has she done as SOS that was so great?

Just for argument's sake. She did improve relations with Russia until Putin came back.