Official "People you see at this week's Husker game" Thread

The only one on the list that I might be is #27. It’s just a lot easier to beat the crowd.

The ones that get on my nerves the most are the 40-45 year old “frat guys” that still think they are 19-23 year old frat guys. <_<

Hey now! ha

The football throwing guys at the tailgate spots bother me...we get it...you are lame at throwing and your buddy is lame at catching and no, it is not okay that the ball keeps hitting us and our drinks.

The only one on the list that I might be is #27. It’s just a lot easier to beat the crowd.

The ones that get on my nerves the most are the 40-45 year old “frat guys” that still think they are 19-23 year old frat guys. <_<

Hey now! ha

The football throwing guys at the tailgate spots bother me...we get it...you are lame at throwing and your buddy is lame at catching and no, it is not okay that the ball keeps hitting us and our drinks.

Come on dudes, we are trying to get a pick up game going!!! Two-hand touch below the waist.

#33 ... maybe. Depends on the team.

Thats it.

What I don't understand is the folks that don't understand what 'wear red to the game' means.

A white polo with a red "N" on it isn't RED.

I can understand if you wear black if it has the right logo. But wear RED to the game.

And last time I was a game there was a severely intoxicated girl who stumbled her way to her seat with her unfortunate boyfriend. She lasted 2 series before spewing 2/3 of a gallon of alcohol from her stomach between her feet / one the back of the person in front of her / on the legs of people next to her / those next to her.

At least it evaporated quickly! :facepalm:

-Guy that tries to predict the outcome before the ball is snapped guy

...also me.

Fun fact: I did correctly predict the blocked kick against Minnysoda a couple seasons ago. My section went batcrap nuts and thanked me via many high fives, I guess I had something to do with it.

I only do that on rare occasions when I feel a genuine supernatural insight into what's about to happen. I was pretty good at it in 2010 - I called Helu's 2nd and 3rd touchdowns right before they happened, and 2 of Kyler's long PA post touchdown catches.

Great list ColoradoHusk.

Here's a couple more;

Mad at all the other fans screaming guy

Savage touched on this guy and he is usually some combination of #1, 25 & 34.

What makes this guy special is he spends 90% of the game standing backwards, angrily exhorting those in "his" section to get off their dead asses and make some noise. It doesn't matter to him that it is a TV timeout and some people would like to catch their breathe and relax for a moment, Oh no, you can't relax for a second with this guy around. If the game is going poorly for the Huskers he will get angrier and angrier and blame the teams performance on the fans who aren't making as much noise as he is. If the game is in hand, he will usually find one or two others in the stands who have been yelling their asses off, point them out, and tell those near him "that's what I'm talking about". This guy is usually hoarse by halftime and often completely disappears before the end of the game. He can be fun if he isn't way too drunk (which is highly unlikely).

So frail she shouldn't have left the house lady

Bless her heart, this blue hair has had Cornhusker season tickets since before that young whippersnapper named Robert Devaney came to town. But, due to her age and legitimate health reasons, she really shouldn't have ventured out to the game. You'll notice this lady especially at early season games when the temperature is 90+. She's constantly digging in her purse for some sort of pill or remedy, putting wet rags on her head & neck, fanning herself and rubbing ice on her wrists to help prevent the inevitable collapse that is only a matter of time. When you see someone from a distance getting carried out on a stretcher in the 2nd or 3rd quarter, that's her.

Great list ColoradoHusk.

Here's a couple more;

Mad at all the other fans screaming guy

Savage touched on this guy and he is usually some combination of #1, 25 & 34.

What makes this guy special is he spends 90% of the game standing backwards, angrily exhorting those in "his" section to get off their dead asses and make some noise. It doesn't matter to him that it is a TV timeout and some people would like to catch their breathe and relax for a moment, Oh no, you can't relax for a second with this guy around. If the game is going poorly for the Huskers he will get angrier and angrier and blame the teams performance on the fans who aren't making as much noise as he is. If the game is in hand, he will usually find one or two others in the stands who have been yelling their asses off, point them out, and tell those near him "that's what I'm talking about". This guy is usually hoarse by halftime and often completely disappears before the end of the game. He can be fun if he isn't way too drunk (which is highly unlikely).

Bless her heart, this blue hair has had Cornhusker season tickets since before that young whippersnapper named Robert Devaney came to town. But, due to her age and legitimate health reasons, she really shouldn't have ventured out to the game. You'll notice this lady especially at early season games when the temperature is 90+. She's constantly digging in her purse for some sort of pill or remedy, putting wet rags on her head & neck, fanning herself and rubbing ice on her wrists to help prevent the inevitable collapse that is only a matter of time. When you see someone from a distance getting carried out on a stretcher in the 2nd or 3rd quarter, that's her.

Your 2nd person is my mom. She kept the season tickets going after my dad passed away in 2000 (my oldest brother goes with her). She's super frail and she treks up to the East Balcony, although she now has access to an elevator. Every Sunday I expect to hear the worst, expecting something has happened to her during the game. This may be the last year she is able to go to the games, and we will do our best to keep her season tickets, as she doesn't have to pay a donation for her tickets.

You totally forgot about her wearing long red polyester pants plus a cardigan sweater on the 90 degree day.