Riley Going for Wilt's Record

Mavric

I will be a lot happier once Riley gets his 114th win this seasonl in the title game! I am confident Mike will be too!

We need to make a new position on this board called: The Minister of Propaganda.

And I want 84huskerlaw to fill this position.

84huskerlaw is the kind of spin doctor who could make you believe the massive brush fires in California are nothing more than your next door neighbor burning his dead leaf pile.

With all the arguing on this board and general turmoil regarding our program over the past few decades he can use his unbridled optimism to convince not just our wayward fans but other teams fans that all in fact is well. Even as Harvey Perlman flings himself off a burning memorial stadium.

Ps: I'm joking,obviously

• Fire 2

I will be a lot happier once Riley gets his 114th win this seasonl in the title game! I am confident Mike will be too!

We need to make a new position on this board called: The Minister of Propaganda.

And I want 84huskerlaw to fill this position.

84huskerlaw is the kind of spin doctor who could make you believe the massive brush fires in California are nothing more than your next door neighbor burning his dead leaf pile.

With all the arguing on this board and general turmoil regarding our program over the past few decades he can use his unbridled optimism to convince not just our wayward fans but other teams fans that all in fact is well. Even as Harvey Perlman flings himself off a burning memorial stadium.

Ps: I'm joking,obviously

Nothing wrong with being optimistic when you can. Besides, with all the negativity on this board, somebody has to try to put a little 'balance' in the whole mess.

Riley has only one possible game that he can win tomorrow, so if he does that, whatever else happened or didn't happen or what he did or didn't do since the beginning of time doesn't matter. to me.

Onwards and upwards.

Just please, PLEASE don't leave the starters in too long if the game is well in hand.