Attending Which Games? Where are Seats?

ScottyIce

That's awesome guys. Anyone familiar with the season tickets process for a non alum?

NU doesn't give preference to season tickets for alumni vs.non-alumni. If you are willing to make a donation to Athletic Department, you can get season tickets. The more you donate, the better season tickets you can get.

What's the minimum?

That's awesome guys. Anyone familiar with the season tickets process for a non alum?

NU doesn't give preference to season tickets for alumni vs.non-alumni. If you are willing to make a donation to Athletic Department, you can get season tickets. The more you donate, the better season tickets you can get.

What's the minimum?

There are quite a few seats available that don't require a donation. I'd guess there were 200+ that opened up this year.

The donations work their way up from there. I think $150 per seat and $250 per seat are the next steps up.

Wasn't planning on a game until my brother surprised me with a late birthday gift. So, we're flying in from Tampa for the Oregon game. Section 105, row 1, seats 5-6.

Quite the surprise, those are phenomenal seats!

Yeah, totally shocked he did it. Still, should be fun. We're gonna stay overnight in Omaha on Friday, and head to Lincoln early on Saturday. Maybe hang out at a bar or crash a tailgate.

Wasn't planning on a game until my brother surprised me with a late birthday gift. So, we're flying in from Tampa for the Oregon game. Section 105, row 1, seats 5-6.

Quite the surprise, those are phenomenal seats!

Yeah, totally shocked he did it. Still, should be fun. We're gonna stay overnight in Omaha on Friday, and head to Lincoln early on Saturday. Maybe hang out at a bar or crash a tailgate.

Send me a PM next week! We should have our tailgate setup outside of East Stadium.