NU/Oregon Could Have Been the Battle of the Swoosh

Mavric

I'd be shocked when our Adidas deal is up that we don't sign with UA, considering Maryland is in the B1G now. If anything, I'd think UA would be willing to cut their B1G brethren a deal to solidify the conference and help put a spotlight on it.

But it is good to see Adidas finally catching up to what UA and Nike have been doing. Just don't know if it's worth staying with them after our deal is up.

I'd be shocked when our Adidas deal is up that we don't sign with UA, considering Maryland is in the B1G now. If anything, I'd think UA would be willing to cut their B1G brethren a deal to solidify the conference and help put a spotlight on it.

But it is good to see Adidas finally catching up to what UA and Nike have been doing. Just don't know if it's worth staying with them after our deal is up.

attachicon.gifjacket.jpg

Great choice Dr. Tom <_<

If you weren't rocking a Nebraska Starter jacket in the 90s, you weren't cool.

Adidas is really starting to come back around again. Nike has been at the top for some time now, but it is becoming a flooded market. At this point I think it is smarter for schools to go Adidas or UA.

Bama and USC have the most plain jerseys in football. I think this is overrated to assume a lot of kids choose because of this.

Its not about the jerseys to recruits. It's about all the swag/shoes/apparel that you get for wearing a jersey. And while I like Adidas, from a "cool" factor, Nike has some pretty awesome off-field gear for players.

You have to understand that Oregon is an exception to all of this...what 'swag' stuff does Bama put out that we don't? A plain maroon shirt with an 'A' on it?? I know kids like these things but winning will always be top choice.

• Fire 1

Adidas is really starting to come back around again. Nike has been at the top for some time now, but it is becoming a flooded market. At this point I think it is smarter for schools to go Adidas or UA.

Bama and USC have the most plain jerseys in football. I think this is overrated to assume a lot of kids choose because of this.

Its not about the jerseys to recruits. It's about all the swag/shoes/apparel that you get for wearing a jersey. And while I like Adidas, from a "cool" factor, Nike has some pretty awesome off-field gear for players.

You have to understand that Oregon is an exception to all of this...what 'swag' stuff does Bama put out that we don't? A plain maroon shirt with an 'A' on it?? I know kids like these things but winning will always be top choice.

Have you seen the hideous jumpsuits the players wear for the unity walk? Fine example.

Have you seen the hideous jumpsuits the players wear for the unity walk? Fine example.

I think those are awesome.

• Fire 1