B1G Week 6

Mavric

Some pictures from the Rutgers game. I know this may seem mean, but they have been to say the least "whiny". The result was what I hoped for second week in a row.

Kill me Jim, kill me

ap_michigan_rutgers_football_85852810.jp

The way you never want your players to look

gty_613451272_85852802.jpg?w=1120&h=748

The way you never want your coach to look

gty_613450794_85852200.jpg?w=1120&h=748

The way you never want your child to look

gty_613450354_85851988.jpg?w=1120&h=748

The way you never want to look

gty_613451570_85853020.jpg?w=1120&h=782

The I never thought I'd live long enough to see this....

gty_613451276_85852804.jpg?w=1120&h=748

And Irony

usatsi_95965461.jpg?w=1120&h=748

• Fire 2

Rutgers said the game against Michigan was their national championship game because they hate them so much. I guess they lost. They did get a first down against the 3rd team D.

Why does Rutgers hate Michigan?

Because we recruited players from their neck of the woods and Harbaugh had he's camp there. They also won a game 2 years ago vs UM so they think there is a rivalry. Even though that was the worst 2 year performance by UM in over 50 years. So yea thats why they hate UM and thats why I enjoyed seeing them loose to OSU and then UM in such a "direct" manner. As far as the rivalry, that idea was laid to rest somewhere after 50 points.

Rutgers said the game against Michigan was their national championship game because they hate them so much. I guess they lost. They did get a first down against the 3rd team D.

Why does Rutgers hate Michigan?

UofM has about 9 kids from Jersey on their team including Jabrill Peppers and last years #1 overall recruit Rashan Gary. Harbaugh had a camp at their high school (Paramus Catholic) this year and spoke at commencement. Paramus Catholic played a High school game at the Big House this season. Rutgers fans feel violated. Especially after that game.

Sounds like why Colorado had a one way rivalry with Nebraska

I browsed their forum a couple weeks back, they have that ingrained training that they are not allowed to spell Huskers name properly like some people from Ohio about UM, didn't know that was a thing with them.

I didn't know it was either, heh.

(Kinda like us and that team 3 states south of us)

Sounds like why Colorado had a one way rivalry with Nebraska

I browsed their forum a couple weeks back, they have that ingrained training that they are not allowed to spell Huskers name properly like some people from Ohio about UM, didn't know that was a thing with them.

I didn't know it was either, heh.

(Kinda like us and that team 3 states south of us)

Yea heh, I think the last time I was reading it was the Fuskers? What was it with the state down south?, Mexas? Texel, Weltex? I like Weltex, sounds like a pharmaceutical company..