Perfect Time to Discuss This Scenario

You don't remember 1994 very well. There was a lot of talk about Brook maybe taking the starting job from Tommie before the season. When Tommie went down people were, obviously, unhappy. But there was a lot of confidence in Berringer, both in the locker room and on the street.

It's possible I'm thinking of the 1995 preseason, after the 1994 season. But don't tell anyone I said that because Landlord thinks I never admit I'm wrong.

• Fire 2

You don't remember 1994 very well. There was a lot of talk about Brook maybe taking the starting job from Tommie before the season. When Tommie went down people were, obviously, unhappy. But there was a lot of confidence in Berringer, both in the locker room and on the street.

It's possible I'm thinking of the 1995 preseason, after the 1994 season. But don't tell anyone I said that because Landlord thinks I never admit I'm wrong.

Thanks for admitting you are wrong, because that mean's I WAS RIGHT!!!! (and that's all that matters)

• Fire 3

Difference being those players were ready to start. Some guys can start as Freshmen, some can't. POB isn't that guy.

and you know that how? have you been watching practice?

I know that because I've watched POB with my own eyes, met him on more than one occasion, and because despite Tanner Lee looming next year, we haven't seen POB take a snap this year. There's more than enough evidence the guy isn't a Freshman Phenom who NEEDS to see the field. If he was, he'd have played in the three games Fyfe played in.

I don't remember Lee taking a snap either but it sounds like you have annointed him

What I'm talking about is talent. In Fyfe's last start, he threw 4 picks. I don't think he has the talent to carry this team through the tougher parts of the schedule. I don't blame the guy, he hardly has any game time experience.

To be fair, TA also had a four pick game last year and two three pick games, all throwing fewer attempts than Fyfe had. Plus Fyfe threw for significantly more yards in that one start that TA did in any of his.
...and two of his picks hit the receivers' hands. I swear some people just look at stats and don't even remember the games.

What I'm talking about is talent. In Fyfe's last start, he threw 4 picks. I don't think he has the talent to carry this team through the tougher parts of the schedule. I don't blame the guy, he hardly has any game time experience.

To be fair, TA also had a four pick game last year and two three pick games, all throwing fewer attempts than Fyfe had. Plus Fyfe threw for significantly more yards in that one start that TA did in any of his.
...and two of his picks hit the receivers' hands. I swear some people just look at stats and don't even remember the games.

Ok, sorry Mrs. Fyfe.

Ok, sorry Mrs. Fyfe.
Are you disputing that they did?

Would POB travel to a road game? I have a class with him and he wasn't there, and certainly the football program wouldn't tolerate skipping a class.

POB was on the travel roster for the Northwestern game. He is probably with the team for Indiana.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Huskers-release-travel-roster-47735932

You have to bring 3 QB's...just in case

Good to know. Wasn't sure if him traveling would be a regular thing or not.

Would POB travel to a road game? I have a class with him and he wasn't there, and certainly the football program wouldn't tolerate skipping a class.

POB was on the travel roster for the Northwestern game. He is probably with the team for Indiana.

It is, so you don't need to run down to Coach Riley's secretary and tell her that POB wasn't in class today.

It is, so you don't need to run down to Coach Riley's secretary and tell her that POB wasn't in class today.

Oh man, an old BRB reference!