Whether old news or not, this is good to see

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/how-nebraska-plans-on-dealing-with-indiana-stealing-defensive-signals

On the topic of stealing defensive signals, You best believe Ohio state and Wisconsin will be doing the same thing at home. I'm glad to see they are aware of it now before a dumbfounded press conference after the fact.

"It works for some teams, Banker said, but in the end, its still just football.

The offense still has to execute the play and block and his defense still needs to fill gaps and tackle.

Itll be important for us to keep changing things up from a standpoint of how we send the call in, Banker said."

• Fire 2

heard the topic on the radio this morning talk about how these coaches, and previous staffs, are so confused as to why Nebraska uses at home the sideline opposite the press box making it easier for opponents to get your signals while at home. What the topic did was basically tell me how common this is and that everyone knows it goes on and everyone just works around it.

heard the topic on the radio this morning talk about how these coaches, and previous staffs, are so confused as to why Nebraska uses at home the sideline opposite the press box making it easier for opponents to get your signals while at home. What the topic did was basically tell me how common this is and that everyone knows it goes on and everyone just works around it.

I also never figured out why NU has the home sideline on the east side, as that puts the team in the sun during day games. Get in that shade!!!

• Fire 1

I also never figured out why NU has the home sideline on the east side, as that puts the team in the sun during day games. Get in that shade!!!

yeah, but that sun might feel pretty damn good at 3 pm on Nov 13th too. double edged sword there.

hell. switch by game depending what the weather is. Is there a rule against that?

• Fire 1

And they have the loud students/band behind them

All this talk about stealing signals is something every team tries to do. I don't think it's anything crazy because when it comes down to it, it's still football and you still have to execute. Since we knew about the signal issue, we shouldn't have made it public that we knew, MIGHT have gave our edge away in that department if there was any to begin with. Football is still football, I think.