Husker Fans Dress as Oregon Fans to Test "Greatest Fans" Theory

Mavric

I have never eaten a Runza.

I like their fries They have pretty good burgers And their ranch is amazing.

I've always hated their fries and I'm not much of a hamburger person. I like their mini corn dogs.

Do you order from the kids menu?

I dunno. Are mini corn dogs on the kids' menu?

The moral of this story is I don't really like Runza.

• Fire 2

My brother and I talked to a group of fans before the game at Brook's statue (they couldn't remember who it was at first). They all unanimously agreed that Nebraska fans were the nicest they'd ever met, and were hoping the people in Eugene would reciprocate.

Did you let them go after the admission or continue to torture?

If I hear a fan starting to tell a visiting fan about a runza it is cool with me, I don't like them all that much but I do like their fries.

If I hear a fan start off a sentence with something like "Actually...I know you think your team is doing really well but let me tell you about the 95 Huskers..." I will punch them in the throat and yell "RUUUUUUN" to the visiting fan.

The way I always heard it, they called it a Runza because that what's you get after you eat one.

I think they're okay.... if they're soggy they're no good. I prefer the hamburgers anyway which are top notch.

only reason to go is for the burger and fries. Best fast food burger and fries around

The way I always heard it, they called it a Runza because that what's you get after you eat one.

I think they're okay.... if they're soggy they're no good. I prefer the hamburgers anyway which are top notch.

only reason to go is for the burger and fries. Best fast food burger and fries around

Indeed, swiss mushroom for me please. Love their $1 mini strawberry shakes during the summer too.