Bo Pelini to PURDUE?

Bowfins a bo lover. hes mad cuz he defended bo to the end, like me. but instead of moving on, he's the type that's mad that he was wrong, instead of washing clean and moving on. Like I said in another post. maybe even another thread about doubt and pessismism. The illogical doubt and pessimistic views all come down to bo-loving. It's still out there and probably always will be. its that simple. ignoring all logic and creating false dynamics, not comprehending what folks on the other side are saying and creating false narratives.

• Fire 1

Banker's confirmed it twice that the Purdue game was the worst effort since these guy have been here. It doesnt take a genius or a player coming out and saying "yeah, we dont give a sh#t" for ppl to know. Just watch and trust your eyes.

Maybe they had no confidence in their present coaches by that time. How many games did the players see p!ssed away by that time?

What did Banker say about the mass desertion of a two deep defensive line and the firing of Hank Hughes? Was that all Pelini's toxicity? Banker didn't even know who was staying and who was leaving after last year:

Defensive coordinator Mark Banker didn't know that McMullen had left the program. "What has he done and what's his decision?" Banker asked reporters when asked him about McMullen. After reporters told him what Riley had said, Banker responded "to be perfectly honest with you, I haven't had a conversation with him and that was news to me as far as any kind of decision."
Greg McMullen: " I don't badmouth anybody. But I have never talked to him. I've seen him, tried to speak to him. Nothing ever really resonated. Coach John Parrella has been there a few weeks, and we probably talked six, seven, eight times over the last few weeks. Same with Coach Riley. Coach Banker has been there over a year, and I never even saw him, never received a text, a call, anything."

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/greg-mcmullen-quits-football-kevin-williams-will-transfer-from-nebraska/article_06030d1a-0416-11e6-96df-03d803356493.html

What's changed? doesnt seem to be an issue right now? Let's see. Who's gone. Pretty much everyone returned except what? Mcmullen? Valentine? Collins? Alex Lewis? (lol. he was real treat)

Seriously. even in those losses. maybe some blame can be put on the players. it's not all the coach's fault there wasnt buy in. It wasnt all players' fault. And it was a toxic situation.

how do you lose two NFL starting DT's in the same year, and the defense doesnt take a step back and is actually better?

The improved secondary play is the main reason for the improved defense. Also, Valentine may have under-achieved and lacked effort last year, but don't say that about Collins. That guy was out there balling the entire season.

Banker's confirmed it twice that the Purdue game was the worst effort since these guy have been here. It doesnt take a genius or a player coming out and saying "yeah, we dont give a sh#t" for ppl to know. Just watch and trust your eyes.

Maybe they had no confidence in their present coaches by that time. How many games did the players see p!ssed away by that time?

What did Banker say about the mass desertion of a two deep defensive line and the firing of Hank Hughes? Was that all Pelini's toxicity? Banker didn't even know who was staying and who was leaving after last year:

Defensive coordinator Mark Banker didn't know that McMullen had left the program. "What has he done and what's his decision?" Banker asked reporters when asked him about McMullen. After reporters told him what Riley had said, Banker responded "to be perfectly honest with you, I haven't had a conversation with him and that was news to me as far as any kind of decision."
Greg McMullen: " I don't badmouth anybody. But I have never talked to him. I've seen him, tried to speak to him. Nothing ever really resonated. Coach John Parrella has been there a few weeks, and we probably talked six, seven, eight times over the last few weeks. Same with Coach Riley. Coach Banker has been there over a year, and I never even saw him, never received a text, a call, anything."

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/greg-mcmullen-quits-football-kevin-williams-will-transfer-from-nebraska/article_06030d1a-0416-11e6-96df-03d803356493.html

What's changed? doesnt seem to be an issue right now? Let's see. Who's gone. Pretty much everyone returned except what? Mcmullen? Valentine? Collins? Alex Lewis? (lol. he was real treat)

Seriously. even in those losses. maybe some blame can be put on the players. it's not all the coach's fault there wasnt buy in. It wasnt all players' fault. And it was a toxic situation.

how do you lose two NFL starting DT's in the same year, and the defense doesnt take a step back and is actually better?

"How do you lose two NFL starting DT's in the same year, and the defense doesnt take a step back and is actually better? " Its not hard when the defense is piss poor.

"How do you lose two NFL starting DT's in the same year, and the defense doesnt take a step back and is actually better? " Its not hard when the defense is piss poor.

Also the d-line coach was an idiot who was fired after the season, but let's keep blaming the players and their toxic attitude.

• Fire 1

Well I think the truth is none of us really know what happened. Seems like both sides had trouble adjusting to each other to me. Last year sucked.....But you know I like Mike Riley as a person. Not sure if he can win us any kind of championship yet. But we're winning this year and that's what matters. Let's hope that continues.

Agree with that.

Can we also agree that we can't pin it on Pelini, since he was more than 900 miles away?

Also the d-line coach was an idiot who was fired after the season, but let's keep blaming the players and their toxic attitude.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. zero comprehension. This is all spun into blaming the players alone. No one is blaming the players exclusively. No one is blaming the coaches exclusively. it's the situation and the circumstances. Fact-there was a toxic environment that created some mental weakness and ill-preparedness. Fact-some of it is credited Bo's manner of leaving. Fact-some of it is credited to the players. Fact-some of it is credited to the coaches. Fact-the rest is credited to the dynamic of a coaching change.

Jesus. Why is that so hard to figure out. Stupidity run amuck kids.

Agree with that.

Can we also agree that we can't pin it on Pelini, since he was more than 900 miles away?

no. I cant agree to that. Cuz SOME of it can be. He left in a very polarizing manner which made it hard for the new coaches in relation to SOME of the returning players.

You replace a crappy DL coach with a good one. And the secondary is light years better. That's how.