tOSU now looks beatable..

LJsurf41

I watched this game and was wondering if OSU has a bunch of O-line injuries like we do, because Penn State was living in their backfield. It is absolutely true that we can beat OSU. But we also suffer from an injured and inefficient O-line, so OSU (and Wisconsin) will be doing the same thing to us that PSU did to them.

The key to both games for the Huskers is A) get healthy, B) balance on offense, and C) tune-out the home crowd. I'd like to see us spread them out more so they can't load up the box. We need to be able to take advantage of that more than we did against Purdue.

• Fire 1

Anyone who truely understands college football realizes that any team is beatable. This sh#t literally happens nearly every week, every year. Rankings don't mean sh#t. Common opponents don't mean sh#t. Historic performance doesn't mean sh#t.

Correct! Nearly all of half of the teams playing every weekend lose. So not only is every team beatable any given weekend, usually half of them do.

My thing with the Ohio St game was that if we were to win it, but faced a possible rematch in the Big ten champ game. My first priority is getting that conference title. So I was kinda cold on winning the first one. i woulda rather had the rematch. But now with the unexpected loss in Happy Valley, a win in Columbus could all but put Ohio St out of the East race. If Michigan keeps winning, it's irrelevant what happens in that rivalry game. So lets' get it. Let's get both of these and really give us some mojo and opportunity.