The Worst 7-0 team you've ever heard of

knapplc

I guess we'll see how it plays out, but I think the B10 is poor this year, even if the rankings are good because we've played no one.

Wisconsin and oSU are the only teams with decent out of conference wins, and there are a couple of B10 teams that are competing in conference who have FCS losses. Rutgers and Maryland are exceedingly bad.

Maybe it's more accurate to say that the B10 is at best unproven, especially in the west.

Michigan over Colorado is looking like a pretty good out of conference win.

We have possibly played the worst schedule for the first seven games in the history of CFB for power conference teams. Given that, I think we are better than the results allude to, but we have too many injuries to hold up for the remainder of the season. I don't think we can overcome the OL injuries, and we need TA at 100% to escape the defensive pressure that is coming in the next couple of weeks.

Look at Mechicken's schedule, they have played ONE road game and that was at Rutgers. Mechicken's big win was at home (of course) vs Wisky. A NU win in Madison gives them a better resume than they have. They are way overrated due to the Harbaugh hype. They only play 4 road games all year @ Rutgers, Mechicken State, Iowa and tOSU.

No matter what I expect tOSU to blow them out like they did last year as UM is the paper tiger that everyone in the media thinks we are.

Buahahahahahaha.....hahaha....haha cough....heh. Oh man, comedy is your calling, or alternative universe fantasy writing perhaps.

Nah you have a hard dose of reality heading your way in the very near future.

Post #25 and #26 might be the worst back to back post in the history of message boards.

There is a lot of sh#t in this thread..

We have possibly played the worst schedule for the first seven games in the history of CFB for power conference teams. Given that, I think we are better than the results allude to, but we have too many injuries to hold up for the remainder of the season. I don't think we can overcome the OL injuries, and we need TA at 100% to escape the defensive pressure that is coming in the next couple of weeks.

Look at Mechicken's schedule, they have played ONE road game and that was at Rutgers. Mechicken's big win was at home (of course) vs Wisky. A NU win in Madison gives them a better resume than they have. They are way overrated due to the Harbaugh hype. They only play 4 road games all year @ Rutgers, Mechicken State, Iowa and tOSU.

No matter what I expect tOSU to blow them out like they did last year as UM is the paper tiger that everyone in the media thinks we are.

Um. Michigan has a lot more credit than we do. They have dominating wins over most of their opponents, including a Penn state team who just upset tOSU.

A fluke win by PSU doesn't make them a good team. How did that win over MSU make us last year? Colorado was kicking the sh#t out of them until UM hurt CU's starting QB. I didn't see a "dominant" win vs Wisconsin. UM is all hype right now until they beat tOSU in the shoe...good luck with that.

Northwestern is awful. Just because they are beating teams in a very down B10 doesn't mean their OOC losses to bad and FCS teams should be ignored.

Oregon is awful this year, too.

A down B1G??????

You serious, Clark?

CM claims to be a realistic poster when in reality he could find something to complain about even if we won the whole thing

That seems to be a lot of people on this board. They are still Bolievers, who are still butthurt that Bo and/or Frank or were fired. Unless we have TO come back or give the job to Frost, Gill or someone who "is a Husker" they will never be happy.

• Fire 2

I still just cant fathom why some have to be so miserable. Never happy with ANYTHING. I'll never be able to get it. I can be realistic. Yeah. We could lose Saturday. It could be close. It could be a game where we dont play well and the buzzsaw theory kicks in and it's 34-10. We dont know. The pessimists will claim to know. They'll pull the i told you so card and play know it all. But the fact is, they dont know jack sh#t. They dont watch football outside of some snippets fo nebraska. They dont see and know that it's just hard to win football games at the major college level. We could also win by 10 on saturday. We could win by ten, and those same ppl will STILL be on the soap box about the up-comins comin up in Columbus the next week. Jeebus. Just enjoy the ride. We are relevant. We are top ten. And now this is an opportunity.

Do any of you pessimists watch college football outside of Nebraka? I assume not. Cuz the base argument for us getting boat raced this week is simply, and exclusively, based on nothing but transitive generalizations. Wisconsin lost to Mich by 7. Mich has destroyed everyone. So on and so on. But watch. Watch saturday night in happey valley. Anyone can beat everyone. Win and advance. Every game is a new week where nothing matters. And for the love of kriest, quit bringing up where we were last year. IT DOESNT MATTER. Cuz last year this time, Spary was in the middle of a possible national title run. It doesnt frickin matter. Last year is so beyond irrelevant to what's going on now. So what it amounts to is some folks that are so hell bent on being right. So hell bent as bo lovers and riley haters, that they cant even get themselves to forget about that garbage and just support the team and the players. Not the coaches, but the program. Notice the lack of jackwads like TheSker the past few weeks. Speechless. But you bet your ass, a ten point loss saturday (which is probable. I'm not saying it's not) and he'll be back loud and proud. ignoring all progress made. These ppl are pitiful human beings. The most miserable of scum on the face of the earth. I gotta say. the sh#t here and twitter from a few folks (and I say few, because most are pretty positive. i shouldnt be putting so much attn on the neg) is rivaling the negativity of a year ago. If i didnt know, and you showed me some twitter and Hb, I'd guess we were 2-5 again. Seriously.

At the end of the day. it doesnt matter if we're the worst. or the best ever. What really matters is that we ARE. There's a team in Columbus OH that would sure love to be 7-0 right now......

Just win. it's hard to win games. just win and move on. We keep finding a way. And the battle-tested mentality of this team has me most intrigued. Saturday night is gonna be a blast. Win or lose.

• Fire 7

I still just cant fathom why some have to be so miserable. Never happy with ANYTHING. I'll never be able to get it. I can be realistic. Yeah. We could lose Saturday. It could be close. It could be a game where we dont play well and the buzzsaw theory kicks in and it's 34-10. We dont know. The pessimists will claim to know. They'll pull the i told you so card and play know it all. But the fact is, they dont know jack sh#t. They dont watch football outside of some snippets fo nebraska. They dont see and know that it's just hard to win football games at the major college level. We could also win by 10 on saturday. We could win by ten, and those same ppl will STILL be on the soap box about the up-comins comin up in Columbus the next week. Jeebus. Just enjoy the ride. We are relevant. We are top ten. And now this is an opportunity.

Do any of you pessimists watch college football outside of Nebraka? I assume not. Cuz the base argument for us getting boat raced this week is simply, and exclusively, based on nothing but transitive generalizations. Wisconsin lost to Mich by 7. Mich has destroyed everyone. So on and so on. But watch. Watch saturday night in happey valley. Anyone can beat everyone. Win and advance. Every game is a new week where nothing matters. And for the love of kriest, quit bringing up where we were last year. IT DOESNT MATTER. Cuz last year this time, Spary was in the middle of a possible national title run. It doesnt frickin matter. Last year is so beyond irrelevant to what's going on now. So what it amounts to is some folks that are so hell bent on being right. So hell bent as bo lovers and riley haters, that they cant even get themselves to forget about that garbage and just support the team and the players. Not the coaches, but the program. Notice the lack of jackwads like TheSker the past few weeks. Speechless. But you bet your ass, a ten point loss saturday (which is probable. I'm not saying it's not) and he'll be back loud and proud. ignoring all progress made. These ppl are pitiful human beings. The most miserable of scum on the face of the earth. I gotta say. the sh#t here and twitter from a few folks (and I say few, because most are pretty positive. i shouldnt be putting so much attn on the neg) is rivaling the negativity of a year ago. If i didnt know, and you showed me some twitter and Hb, I'd guess we were 2-5 again. Seriously.

At the end of the day. it doesnt matter if we're the worst. or the best ever. What really matters is that we ARE. There's a team in Columbus OH that would sure love to be 7-0 right now......

Just win. it's hard to win games. just win and move on. We keep finding a way. And the battle-tested mentality of this team has me most intrigued. Saturday night is gonna be a blast. Win or lose.

Some people are just haters; they can't be happy unless others are miserable.

I guess we'll see how it plays out, but I think the B10 is poor this year, even if the rankings are good because we've played no one.

:smokin

He's preparing for his post-Wisconsin win pessimism speech.

I guarantee it. So many will still not be happy. The narrative will be "well, Wisconsin's 5-3, so we still dont know how good we are".

LOL

• Fire 3

Is it possible that we lose the next two games, of course. I am optimistic that we can play with both teams though. It is nice to see us winning the games that we seemed to lose last year. I am predicting a win vs Wisconsin and I will be ready to get on to the board on Sunday and either see the "I told you we would win" crowd or the "I told you that we were overrated and that we would lose to Wisconsin" crowd. Either way it will be entertaining to see what people have to say!

Is it possible that we lose the next two games, of course. I am optimistic that we can play with both teams though. It is nice to see us winning the games that we seemed to lose last year. I am predicting a win vs Wisconsin and I will be ready to get on to the board on Sunday and either see the "I told you we would win" crowd or the "I told you that we were overrated and that we would lose to Wisconsin" crowd. Either way it will be entertaining to see what people have to say!

it will be amazing after the game saturday if we win, to see the fanbase even more divided than before. LOL. I fully expect it. Gonna be a lot of "i told you so"s and "but"s come sunday. Probably regardless what happens.

it will be amazing after the game saturday if we win, to see the fanbase even more divided than before. LOL. I fully expect it. Gonna be a lot of "i told you so"s and "but"s come sunday. Probably regardless what happens.

I would just like to know what it would take for the "we're overrated and not that good" crowd to admit that we have a pretty decent team this year. Would we have to beat Wisconsin and Ohio State to convince everyone?