Cases of Election Fraud

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

On this one very limited issue Archy is correct. States have different rules and limits. In Colorado, one person can deliver/turn in up to 10 ballots. Anyone the voter determines to deliver for them is okay. Nebraska has no specific rules. Other states limit this activity to only relatives or caregivers and some states have different numbers of ballots specified. I presume the laws are to prevent the illicit kind of ballot harvesting that some believe to be the reason that Republicans don’t actually win every election in a landslide.

I know there are different rules in different states. I'm asking Archy why there are rules against turning in ballots that are filled out by the voter.

38 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I know there are different rules in different states. I'm asking Archy why there are rules against turning in ballots that are filled out by the voter.

Obviously it is to prevent those cheatin’ dems from stealing more elections. Everyone knows any mail in ballot voted is a vote for dems. Don’t want to make it easy or convenient for registered dem voters to actually get those ballots turned in. All self respecting repubs do it the old fashioned way, they go to the polling place, in person, preferably with their open carry sidearm and Trump 2024 shirt in plain sight.

26 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Obviously it is to prevent those cheatin’ dems from stealing more elections. Everyone knows any mail in ballot voted is a vote for dems. Don’t want to make it easy or convenient for registered dem voters to actually get those ballots turned in. All self respecting repubs do it the old fashioned way, they go to the polling place, in person, preferably with their open carry sidearm and Trump 2024 shirt in plain sight.

Not remotely true but oh well 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

So apparently you don’t actually know what ballot harvesting is.

ballot harvesting in a practical sense is going around to people who normally do not vote and who get mail in ballots.  You got to those people who have not returned a ballot and ask them to vote and you will turn the ballot in for them.  These people have no intention of voting till this process happened. In many states this isn’t legal if it isn’t a relative or if it gets past 4-5 ballots.  

for some reason you keep talking about something else.   Actually I probably know the reason and that’s to conflate the actual issue. 

Yes….I know. 

So, again, think about this logically. How are you and your friends going to find thousands of people who have gone to the trouble of requesting a mail in ballot…..but are not people who vote….and are willing to say….”hey, yeah, I’ll just give you my ballot and you can fill it out however you want. Oh, let me sign it for you too.”

And, you and your friends have to make sure you never approach anyone who might actually call the authorities. 

And, again, you have to do this with thousands of people in multiple states……with literally nobody reporting it. 

I really hate to inform you, but you have fallen for a Trump scam. Don’t feel bad though, he’s been doing this his entire life in everything he does. 

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How are you and your friends going to find thousands of people who have gone to the trouble of requesting a mail in ballot

Some states send out mail in ballots to every registered voter.  They don’t go through any trouble requesting anything.   

So again I hate to ask but do you really understand the ballot harvesting issue 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Then why do you keep bringing up something completely different 

I’m not. I’m talking about you being able to find people who have mail in ballots that they are willing to hand them over to you. 

You literally said you have to find people who don’t vote and have a mail in ballot. You then have to find thousands of those people who are willing to just sign it and hand it to you to fill out. 

And, again….you have to find thousands per state without ever talking to anyone who is going to turn you in. 

How?

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So again I hate to ask but do you really understand the ballot harvesting issue 

Dude….im going off of your explanation on how you would do it. 

51 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You literally said you have to find people who don’t vote and have a mail in ballot. You then have to find thousands of those people who are willing to just sign it and hand it to you to fill out. 

Campaigns know who has early voted and who hasn’t.  It isn’t hard for them to find this stuff out.  

Campaigns also know the registered voters political affiliation.  

Campaigns also know voting habits.  All this stuff isn’t hard to get for them 

And FYI…people (in general) aren’t just signing their ballot and say here fill it out for me.  

Im done re-explaining all this to you.   Actually I’m now for universal ballot harvesting.   Just make it legal everywhere and may the best harvestor of votes win.   GOP has done a s#!t job at this in the past and needs to get better at.  

• Haha 3
  • TBH 1