"These aren't Bo Pelini's Cornhuskers, folks."

Pelinis huskers would have likely crushed that delapidated wisky team. It's unfortunate that people want to keep bringing him up though.

I can understand badger fans loving our new system though.

Need to try a little harder than that.

How, by pulling a single random mention out of an article and making that the headline of a thread?

Pelinis huskers would have likely crushed that delapidated wisky team. It's unfortunate that people want to keep bringing him up though.

How, by pulling a single random mention out of an article and making that the headline of a thread?
the OP seems to be a Wisconsin fan
  • Fire 2

Come on Patrick. You got your school paid for by Nebraska and you even mentioned it in a tweet last night. Give it up man.
  • Fire 8

Speaking of Pelini, what did his kid tweet out that drew attn but was quickly deleted? I saw it across my timeline of some husker dude retweeting it with comment "apple dont fall far from the tree" then shortly after one of our beat guys asking folks to not bother the kid about it. Ive seen nothing more since.

That f'ing guys gonna haunt us for decades aint he?

• Fire 1