How will the Huskers finish the season?

zoogs

Slight twist on 'what would be a successful season' -- what do you guys think is most likely?

Personally, I feel the probable result is a loss to Ohio State, followed by at least one more regular season loss. It's a long season, and all four remaining games are going to be fights. And the bowl game will always be a tossup, especially with an unknown opponent.

So, close to 50/50 on 4 losses, is what I'm saying :D I've optimism that this will be a sub-4 loss year, but no real expectation that it can be below 3.

• Fire 1

It's so hard to make a prediction because of injuries. I think 10-2 is the worst we finish the season. And I'd say we'll win the bowl because of having several weeks to get healthy. Not sure about the CCG... probably wouldn't win that against UM or OSU rematch. So 11-2 or 11-3 if we go to the CCG.

I think it's pretty likely we'll lose to tOSU and probably beat Maryland.

The other two games are basically toss-ups at this point. I think we should win them both but we just haven't found enough ways to put a full game together to feel very confident - especially against better defenses.

So I'm hopeful for 10-2 but would have to bet on 9-3.

Depends on play calling and the OL health. I think our D is only improving. Our O is regressing. We can't go on the road and expect to win with TA completing 39% of his passes (on the road percentage). Getting Carter back will be huge. I could see us going 10-2 as easy as I could 8-4........ We are so beat up on the OL that its like a sieve....