Hillary Couldn't Stop Crying. Blames Comey and Obama

NUance

A - consider the source.

B - I wouldn't be able to stop crying either. This has to be devastating for Hillary. I feel terrible for her.

And I think we should be able to rise above absurd, antiquated views about crying and weakness, in 2016. Then again, I thought a lot of things about 2016.

It's OK to cry. It doesn't make her weak. That she pulled herself together and delivered a composed, classy speech the next day is to her considerable credit.

This election was devastating to a lot of people. Many cried. They'll all fight on.

• Fire 3

Rather than looking at the negatives all the time, look at the positive here.

As a candidate for the position of "Commander and Chief" She was intelligent enough to know that had she got up if front of her public and broke out crying, she would not have presented the "strong appearance" that is needed and or should expected, in the leader of the most powerful military in the World. "Something foreign leaders and countries look at".

She attended the following morning and gave a good presentation, and truthfully, would expect from someone who has been in politics as long as she has been. Did not dissapoint!

Regarding post #6, what pardon and for what?

Trump will not go after HC regarding the e-mails, unless the continuing FBI investigation, shows malice or intent, beyond what we already know. That would not be a good look for him IMO. Now, some here will chime in and say see, he is not following up on his promises, and I will say, he said a lot off things in the heat of the moment that once he settles in, will cause him to reflect and take a less staunch position on. <-- Not policy, but personal attacks he may have made.

I don't doubt that Hillary cried but I suspect she probably screamed and threatened all around her. Blaming Comey makes sense because she would blame him for the entire investigation she brought upon herself. But blaming Obama makes much more sense as I have no doubt she despises Obama as after all he beat her in 2008 when she also believed she was entitled to be the President as well. I would venture further that the Obamas and the Clintons hate each other with a major passion.

I don't doubt that Hillary cried but I suspect she probably screamed and threatened all around her. Blaming Comey makes sense because she would blame him for the entire investigation she brought upon herself. But blaming Obama makes much more sense as I have no doubt she despises Obama as after all he beat her in 2008 when she also believed she was entitled to be the President as well. I would venture further that the Obamas and the Clintons hate each other with a major passion.

You know nothing.

• Fire 3

How long did it take Romney to concede? I remember 4 years ago that was an issue, and then obviously Trump and his whole coy game. And then enter Clinton. People chirp millineals for being soft, look at who they see on TV

The term Millineals should be changed to "college kids" and they are the way they are because they are told they can think for themselves finally being away from their parents, yet, the professors....that lean left, don't give students choices.

Yes. I know it's not every prof, but even at UNK in CENTRAL NEBRASKA it was like that. I've seen many of my peers become more left leaning in college....then they leave and they start to come to their senses a bit (according to them), and start leaning back the other way. Citing how influencing their professors were.

but technically (i think. Correct me if im wrong) millenial is a person who wasnt old enough to vote until the new millenium. Born after 1982. I am a millenial by definition of the term. So it gets a bad definition and is perceived and wrong manner. I think a lot of ppl when they hear "millennial" think hipster, skinny jeans, liberal, yada yada. I think that's false and wrong. Like millennial is the new hippy or somethin.

maybe I'm wrong in all this as well. Correct me if so.

That could be. I would fall in that category as well. But I don't consider myself one based on how I think. I think of millenials as being PC, dependent, and soft.

The ones that age that aren't? I consider them as bucking the trend....