Protests

i think it needs a topic. It's gonna bet brought up on the front page pretty often.

I'm really indifferent. i will make smartass remarks. i will ridicule. I will be a dick about it. but In my heart, I dont acknowledge them. Most of them dont even know what theyre upset about. Look. Weeks, months of ridicule about Trump and his racist supports going to cause problems and look what we got. And i would bet with a Trump loss things like would not be happening. I know I wouldnt. I'd put head and head back to the grinder. Watching them march down my street "f#*k trump" and "no my president". LOL. Well, actually, he is. We have a lawful consitutional process that spoke. You dont have a choice anymore. Like i said. They dont even knwo what theyre mad about. Theyre so misinformed. And you know what? I'd bet anything i own that says half of em didnt even vote, and the other half are just out there cuz it's a big party. it's "cool". And my thought is by saturday, when it's time to go get drunk and get laid at the football tailgate party, they wont even remember being mad. In a way I pity these ppl. They have NO clue what awaits them in life and the real world. They didnt get there way so theyre cry about it instead of trying to make something of it.

I heard this on radio somewhere. You can either choke it down and be miserable, or swallow down best way you can.

It's all over facebook.

It's disgusting, hypocritical, and downright disrespectful....in the same way they demanded everyone else to be for our country to "change". Shows their true colors.

I can't remember, and if I'm wrong please tell me, but when did all these "uneducated whites" rioted and burned flags when Obama was elected? Twice.

• Fire 1

This unfortunately, is a result of how he conducted his campaign. So far, I haven't seen anything out of line. They are peaceful. They aren't hurting anyone.

They will go away and calm down after a while. However, depending on how he conducts himself in office, there is a chance this will be a common theme over the next 4 years.

As much as some want to ridicule these protesters, these are people he needs to reach out to and win over.

• Fire 2

i think it needs a topic. It's gonna bet brought up on the front page pretty often.

I'm really indifferent. i will make smartass remarks. i will ridicule. I will be a dick about it. but In my heart, I dont acknowledge them. Most of them dont even know what theyre upset about. Look. Weeks, months of ridicule about Trump and his racist supports going to cause problems and look what we got. And i would bet with a Trump loss things like would not be happening. I know I wouldnt. I'd put head and head back to the grinder. Watching them march down my street "f#*k trump" and "no my president". LOL. Well, actually, he is. We have a lawful consitutional process that spoke. You dont have a choice anymore. Like i said. They dont even knwo what theyre mad about. Theyre so misinformed. And you know what? I'd bet anything i own that says half of em didnt even vote, and the other half are just out there cuz it's a big party. it's "cool". And my thought is by saturday, when it's time to go get drunk and get laid at the football tailgate party, they wont even remember being mad. In a way I pity these ppl. They have NO clue what awaits them in life and the real world. They didnt get there way so theyre cry about it instead of trying to make something of it.

I heard this on radio somewhere. You can either choke it down and be miserable, or swallow down best way you can.

That's how they are taught these days. I just posted about college kids in another topic.

I have AT LEAST 10 kids come up to me a day telling on other kids. OR. Telling on other kids for a situation that didn't even INVOLVE THEM.

This unfortunately, is a result of how he conducted his campaign. So far, I haven't seen anything out of line. They are peaceful. They aren't hurting anyone.

They will go away and calm down after a while. However, depending on how he conducts himself in office, there is a chance this will be a common theme over the next 4 years.

As much as some want to ridicule these protesters, these are people he needs to reach out to and win over.

Which he did, in his acceptance speech. But how many of them were willing to watch it?

Which he did, in his acceptance speech. But how many of them were willing to watch it?

This is not something that a simple speech remedies. He has a life time of treating certain people a certain way and that was brought out front and center in the campaign. If he is serious about reaching out to these people, it will take time to prove to them he is serious.

This is not something that a simple speech remedies. He has a life time of treating certain people a certain way and that was brought out front and center in the campaign. If he is serious about reaching out to these people, it will take time to prove to them he is serious.

No but it's day 3. He started out right, don't you think? Humble and with open arms.

I disagree as it is a result of two things. How the media unfairly covered him and the pure ignorance of those who are protesting. You can't reach out and talk to ignorant people who won't listen in the first place. The only thing that needs to change is that these protesters need to grow up. I mean the entire left is embarrassing themselves from the "celebrities" to the leftist media and then the ignorant masses.

I think that in the speeches since Tuesday night by Trump, HRC, and Obama have been very good. They have all been gracious to each other, they respect the outcome of the vote, and they respect the position of the President. I think the hope for each President is to make the United States a better place than it was when they started in the office.

No but it's day 3. He started out right, don't you think? Humble and with open arms.

I'm not arguing that point. Obviously, a speech that night is a good start. But, don't expect people to all of a sudden love the guy. If Hillary would have won and gave a great speech to reach out to you, would have you all of a sudden embraced her and changed your attitude towards her?

• Fire 2

it isn't his fault that liberals are professionals at playing the victim card. They need to grow up and suck it up like an adult and realize that people don't get their way every time. It's a fact of life.

I disagree as it is a result of two things. How the media unfairly covered him and the pure ignorance of those who are protesting. You can't reach out and talk to ignorant people who won't listen in the first place. The only thing that needs to change is that these protesters need to grow up. I mean the entire left is embarrassing themselves from the "celebrities" to the leftist media and then the ignorant masses.

He made this bed himself and people are upset the media reported it.

Are you saying that if Hillary would have won and she made a great speech, you would have stopped hating her and embraced her?

• Fire 1

it isn't his fault that liberals are professionals at playing the victim card. They need to grow up and suck it up like an adult and realize that people don't get their way every time. It's a fact of life.

Soooo....tea party protesters from a few years back just needed to suck it up and grow up? They need to just accept the fact they don't get what they want in life all the time?

• Fire 2

Soooo....tea party protesters from a few years back just needed to suck it up and grow up? They need to just accept the fact they don't get what they want in life all the time?

Everyone does, that included the Republicans in 2008. I couldn't care less about the Tea Party.

They should be protesting, keep doing it, over and over. Let people see that no rights are being take away, let people see that things are just fine. This is a good thing.

In a year or so when the people protesting look back on social media and see that they were on the ground crying or yelling hateful things or burning flags but now realize that they still have all their rights and that things are going pretty darn well they will feel like they have either been heard and made a difference or they will feel like it was never as bad as they feared things would be.

Either way it is a good thing for them.

• Fire 1