Protests

It's all over facebook.

It's disgusting, hypocritical, and downright disrespectful....in the same way they demanded everyone else to be for our country to "change". Shows their true colors.

I can't remember, and if I'm wrong please tell me, but when did all these "uneducated whites" rioted and burned flags when Obama was elected? Twice.

They didn't riot, but they did lots of the same things this group of morons is doing, ( death threats, #notmypresident,). Also I don't think whites were as scares and somewhat rightfully so as the LGBTQ community, Muslims) and to a lesser extent illegals ( the chance of rounding them up and getting them deported is the same as Obama taking all the guns)

This unfortunately, is a result of how he conducted his campaign. So far, I haven't seen anything out of line. They are peaceful. They aren't hurting anyone.

They will go away and calm down after a while. However, depending on how he conducts himself in office, there is a chance this will be a common theme over the next 4 years.

As much as some want to ridicule these protesters, these are people he needs to reach out to and win over.

I disagree as it is a result of two things. How the media unfairly covered him and the pure ignorance of those who are protesting. You can't reach out and talk to ignorant people who won't listen in the first place. The only thing that needs to change is that these protesters need to grow up. I mean the entire left is embarrassing themselves from the "celebrities" to the leftist media and then the ignorant masses.

He made this bed himself and people are upset the media reported it.

Are you saying that if Hillary would have won and she made a great speech, you would have stopped hating her and embraced her?

There is a difference between reporting it and the sh#t show they did. They coverage was very unfair as the liberal media was in the tank for her. They didn't spend any time talking about her flaws, they just hammered him 24-7. Not saying he didn't deserve some of it because he said some stupid sh#t, but if they are going to be hard on him, then they need to be equally hard on her and that was far from the case.

No, I still would think that she is the most corrupt person to ever win office, but I wouldn't be out protesting and saying that I am going to leave the country (kind of hard, I am already stationed in South Korea) just because someone I didn't like won the election. I wanted Obama to be a good president so he could bring the country together, once it became obvious that he was going to be one of the worst and created the worst division in our country since the 60's I didn't throw a fit, he was still my commander in chief. You live with it.

They should be protesting, keep doing it, over and over. Let people see that no rights are being take away, let people see that things are just fine. This is a good thing.

In a year or so when the people protesting look back on social media and see that they were on the ground crying or yelling hateful things or burning flags but now realize that they still have all their rights and that things are going pretty darn well they will feel like they have either been heard and made a difference or they will feel like it was never as bad as they feared things would be.

Either way it is a good thing for them.

True. it is a right. We discuss this all the time here. As a nationalist American, i recognize that. Good on you.

BUT..........

When your asked hard questions, and all you can come up with is "he dont represent me. Grab trump by the pu&&y" on national tv. well. That's why ppl dont take you serious.

Teach. These morons are not that calcualted. I'll give credit where credit is due. maybe 2% are legitimate thinkers and are doing something for best of their beliefs. I'll stand on this though. Most dont even know what theyre mad about. So they follow the crowd.

And then you have all the tweets "im truly scared for the future"." what am I supposed to tell my kids" Get your frickin kids out of bed, and get em to school. it's one damn day.

United States of America

Our best industry is the Overreactory Factories.

It's all over facebook.

It's disgusting, hypocritical, and downright disrespectful....in the same way they demanded everyone else to be for our country to "change". Shows their true colors.

I can't remember, and if I'm wrong please tell me, but when did all these "uneducated whites" rioted and burned flags when Obama was elected? Twice.

They didn't riot, but they did lots of the same things this group of morons is doing, ( death threats, #notmypresident,). Also I don't think whites were as scares and somewhat rightfully so as the LGBTQ community, Muslims) and to a lesser extent illegals ( the chance of rounding them up and getting them deported is the same as Obama taking all the guns)

I don't understand why the LGBTQ community would be scared of him. Am I missing something he said or did? As for the Muslims, that was created by the media. He just wants people from terrorists states to be properly vetted so we don't allow ISIS a free path into our country as a refugee. Which is commons sense, it is his job to protect the people of this country and that is where Obama and Clinton really screwed up on this issue. They cared more about hurting the feelings of terrorists who want to do harm to this country than the people that he swore to defend. What Trump is suggesting is nothing more than what we did after WWII for Germans when people were vetted to make sure that they were not Nazi sympathizers. Obama's plan to just let them in without being properly vetted was dumb and Clinton's plan to allow over a 100K more in without being vetted was dumb from the start.

It's all over facebook.

I don't understand why the LGBTQ community would be scared of him. Am I missing something he said or did? As for the Muslims, that was created by the media. He just wants people from terrorists states to be properly vetted so we don't allow ISIS a free path into our country as a refugee. Which is commons sense, it is his job to protect the people of this country and that is where Obama and Clinton really screwed up on this issue. They cared more about hurting the feelings of terrorists who want to do harm to this country than the people that he swore to defend. What Trump is suggesting is nothing more than what we did after WWII for Germans when people were vetted to make sure that they were not Nazi sympathizers. Obama's plan to just let them in without being properly vetted was dumb and Clinton's plan to allow over a 100K more in without being vetted was dumb from the start.

Trump will nominated a conservative judge to the court, and they probably would overturn marriage equality.

Have you looked at Pence? Conversion therapy is something Pence has shown interest in.

They should be protesting, keep doing it, over and over. Let people see that no rights are being take away, let people see that things are just fine. This is a good thing.

In a year or so when the people protesting look back on social media and see that they were on the ground crying or yelling hateful things or burning flags but now realize that they still have all their rights and that things are going pretty darn well they will feel like they have either been heard and made a difference or they will feel like it was never as bad as they feared things would be.

Either way it is a good thing for them.

True. it is a right. We discuss this all the time here. As a nationalist American, i recognize that. Good on you.

BUT..........

When your asked hard questions, and all you can come up with is "he dont represent me. Grab trump by the pu&&y" on national tv. well. That's why ppl dont take you serious.

Teach. These morons are not that calcualted. I'll give credit where credit is due. maybe 2% are legitimate thinkers and are doing something for best of their beliefs. I'll stand on this though. Most dont even know what theyre mad about. So they follow the crowd.

And then you have all the tweets "im truly scared for the future"." what am I supposed to tell my kids" Get your frickin kids out of bed, and get em to school. it's one damn day.

United States of America

Our best industry is the Overreactory Factories.

Oh, I totally agree with you. That is why I am saying, let them protest. They are not protesting Trump, they are protesting that they lost, they did not think it would happen.

Heck, I would not be shocked if a good % of the protesters didn't vote or even voted for Trump but were embarrassed to tell their friends so they still have to "go with it"

And if we are going to vet Muslims from terrorist states, then we better vet white males from certain households because they shoot up most of our schools. Deal?

Please, yes!

If you or anyone else can stop a school shooter before they get the chance to do it, please stop them.

Don't worry Teach, just put on your bullet proof vest, and you will be good.

Teach's response -- What if they shoot me in the head?

That's a risk we are willing to take.

• Fire 1

It's all over facebook.

Trump will nominated a conservative judge to the court, and they probably would overturn marriage equality.

Have you looked at Pence? Conversion therapy is something Pence has shown interest in.

I am not for the government getting into the business of telling people who they can and can't marry. I am for less government in just about every issue. That is the issue that I have with far left and right on different topics.

And if we are going to vet Muslims from terrorist states, then we better vet white males from certain households because they shoot up most of our schools. Deal?

Please, yes!

If you or anyone else can stop a school shooter before they get the chance to do it, please stop them.

Ha!

We actually practice our "school shooter" drill 4 times a year. I don't have a vest but I have a 4 Iron right next to my desk. I can't hit it on the course but maybe I can hit a shooter!

It's all over facebook.

People are misinformed. it's that simple. Lots (not all. Not most) of ppl really can not think for themselves, and take one little generalization and run with it to that extreme end of the spectrum

Racist

Trump is deemed as a racist, mostly cuz he is supported by a bunch of racist ppl. Yeah. As a trump guy I have the guts to recognize there are still really nasty racist ppl in this soceity. I have one two doors down from me. Flys his stars and bars every f'ing DAY. But this is an election. and Trump and his staff knew had to appeal to and garner every possible republican/libertarian/conservative/white trash/nationalist/whatever else you wanna call the overall perceived Trump supporter, he possibly could. So he wasnt gonn come out and run them off. He woulda lost.

it's also cuz he very VERY strongly went against ILLEGAL immigration and Mid east regugees whom he says need to be going through a much more vetting process. So what does he do to continue to garner the support of the all the possible extreme righties it will take to win? He portrays an extreme view. Build a wall. make mexico pay. Deport all illegals. Monitor muslims. No more syrians. etc etc etc.

It's not fair to Trump to lump him in as a racist just because some of his supporters sadly are. And what's really sad is generalizing good ppl like me as a racist cuz I do support him. Cuz im smart enough look past all the bullsh#t overreaction and reporting and get inside what he's really selling. Im sorry that ppl really feel afraid for themselves or friends. Kriest "what am i supposed to tell my kids" "what's gonna happen to us" Jesus. Get your kids out of bed and send em to school like you always do. The fear is a result of being brainwashed by snippets instead of listening to a whole message and thinking for yourself. Trump is not on his first day gonna go door to door and round up every single muslim and illegal immigrant and stick em on a boat. this is the kind of assenine extreme generalization the have so many so upset. They have no clue what's going on.

i still say Trump is a calculated genius in all this. he knew what he had to do to win. And did what it took to appeal to every possible right winger necessary. And I feel just as bad for the right wing extremist racists who think he is gonna supress blacks and round up all the mexicans and ship em back. Theyre no smarter than the left extreme. Just as stupid. but Trump knew he needed their vote to win. He did. Against all odds and pretty much everyone and everything saying it wouldnt happen. Centuries of President elects who dont keep all or most of their promises, but now, this guy. For the sake of youre own extreme leftist agenda, this guy is definitely gonna do everything he says word for word. good god. Open your frickin eyes. Think for one. Art of the deal.

At the end of the day. All i ask for is common sense. There just isnt much of that on this board. That's why I've been trolling with some snarky "rub it in comments" it goes both ways. if you cant offer intelligent convo, niether will I.

• Fire 1

Please, yes!

+1 for using a quote from one of my favorite movies of all time.