Dems Rebuild

Linky Link

Only a small fraction of all the suspect social media accounts active during the election have been studied by investigators. But there is ample reason to suspect that the Russian meddling may have been far more widespread.

Several activists who ran Facebook pages for Bernie Sanders, for instance, noticed a suspicious flood of hostile comments about Mrs. Clinton after Mr. Sanders had already ended his campaign and endorsed her.

John Mattes, who ran the “San Diego for Bernie Sanders” page, said he saw a shift from familiar local commenters to newcomers, some with Eastern European names — including four different accounts using the name “Oliver Mitov.”

“Those who voted for Bernie, will not vote for corrupt Hillary!” one of the Mitovs wrote on Oct. 7. “The Revolution must continue! #NeverHillary”

Seems like her blame game still isn't even on point. She just can't seem to say she made mistakes in a lot of aspects to win people over, despite Russian meddling.

On 9/6/2017 at 2:30 PM, knapplc said:

She just wrote a memoir about why she lost.  I'll guarantee not one paragraph is dedicated to how plastic and unlikable she is.  It's understandable that a person has a huge ego to get as far as she's gotten in politics, but to lack that kind of self-awareness is crazy. 

Yes agree on both points -  It takes ego to get to that level but it takes self awareness for people to relate to you and vote for you - otherwise you live in a bubble that people cannot penetrate. 

• Plus1 1

42 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

The weirdest thing about them still obsessing over it is the problem people have with the Hillary's so-called "scandal" is that our secrets were vulnerable. But Trump just goes and gives away our secrets (and our allies') to whatever country's diplomats happen to be in the room with or on the phone with him, regardless of whether we're friendly with said country.

• Plus1 1

I don't get why journos feel the need to continually crank out pieces about a new blurb in her book or her making a public comment.

God forbid she write a book or think a thought. 

People just REALLY dislike Hillary Clinton. I don't get it. I guess people just need someone to pile onto?

Regardless, she just said yesterday that she's "done being a candidate." We can all calm down.

• Plus1 1
21 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I am getting really really really sick and tired of opening up my twitter feed and seeing pictures of Clinton all because people think they need to write articles about her writing a book talking about how everyone else was responsible for her loss except her.

To your point - This is rich: She blames Trump for 'scapegoating' in the link below (blaming Comey), yet she has blamed  I believe 26 or more people, events, etc for her loss instead of accepting responsibility herself.  In her mind, she is beloved yet in reality everyone wants her to go away. She is so delusional.  Soon  the lead news story be "Hillary taken to mental hospital for evaluation." I suspect the media is milking it for all they can while there remains any 'media marketability' in the Clinton name.  The name that will soon be banished to the dustbin of history - not long from now - Thank God. 

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hillary-clinton-interview-today-show-james-comey/2017/09/13/id/813301/