Senior Day

Mavric

I didn't realize how many guys we're losing. Next year, we'll have a new: quarterback, 2 tight ends, 2 wide receivers, safety and offensive line.

Actually, NU loses the starting QB, starting IB, top 3 tight ends, 3 key WR's from the rotation, couple of LB's, and best safety.

I am not worried about losing Newby. We have quite a few running backs that I think will step up in his place.

Tanner Lee is your starting QB next year, just about guaranteed. And if we have an accurate passer with De'Mornay & Stanley that's as many good WRs as most teams have. Put the ball in their hands accurately & on time and we'll see a totally different offense.

I'm more worried about the schedule next year than anything. It's tougher.

I'm more worried about the schedule next year than anything. It's tougher.

I'd say it's pretty much a wash

Trading Oregon at home and Wyoming for Arkansas State and traveling to Oregon is basically the same.

We trade @ Indiana, @ Ohio State and Maryland for tOSU at home, Rutgers and @ Penn State. So @ Penn State is definitely tougher than @ Indiana but trading Wisconsin, Ohio State and Iowa from all road games to all home games mostly offsets that.

Home slate is probably the most interesting in several years.