Nebraska vs Rutgers

Hmmm...next year? Just my quick thoughts.

1. One legit guy that can get his own shot will be gone.

2. Watson is really good but Watson is really scouted now. Big Ten Coaching is no joke (Except at Rutgers, NU and Illinois) His numbers will be solid still.

3. People need to get off the Jordy train...What you are seeing this year is what you are going to get.

4. I do fear that Morrow will not play this year again...I also worry he will always have foot issues.

5. Miles, next year, will have a team of wings but won't press and wont run.

• Fire 1

Those last two offensive possessions our offense was literally "Here ya go Tai, make a play". This isn't the NBA where every team has 4 guys who can get their shot anytime they want. In college basketball offensive sets are paramount, and the lack of a quality offensive scheme cost them again late. Miles is clearly not an X's & O's coach.

• Fire 1

This team is a joke. The coach is a joke.

I get it, this losing streak freaking sucks, but really?!

What has Tim miles done outside of 10 game stretch a few years ago ? Nothing absolutely nothing. Players don't get better, the teams regress as the seasons go on. Take away that stretch and he's sub 500 coach in 5 years. At this point I'm over him. He's done nothing to improve the team. Team get a brand new Ferrari of a arena to play in and no change. Could have kept Doc Sadler if they wanted to play ugly basketball and finish 500.

What has Tim miles done outside of 10 game stretch a few years ago ? Nothing absolutely nothing. Players don't get better, the teams regress as the seasons go on. Take away that stretch and he's sub 500 coach in 5 years. At this point I'm over him. He's done nothing to improve the team. Team get a brand new Ferrari of a arena to play in and no change. Could have kept Doc Sadler if they wanted to play ugly basketball and finish 500.

Miles deserves plenty of criticism, but Sadler? Look no further then recruiting to see how much for value Miles brings to the program, compared to Sadler..... Also, Tai Webster might have something to say about the players "not getting better"....

If Miles didn't have that 10 game stretch...he would be gone, I think.

Since that collapse to OSU in the Big Ten Tourney he must be 20 games under .500

If Miles didn't have that 10 game stretch...he would be gone, I think.

Since that collapse to OSU in the Big Ten Tourney he must be 20 games under .500

I would imagine that next year is the make or break year. If he can't get it done then I think he will be gone. His recruiting is fully in affect at this point and he also has some of his talented guys with plenty of experience. If he can't get it done next year with that in his favor, then it might be time to look elsewhere.

Just think how bad this team would be if White didn't leave and if Shields had another year*

*So many people loved saying that!

Such a bad quote - show me one person that said that shields being done was a good thing.

The only talk I heard was that we would be a better team because the guys coming back would be a year older and that would cover Shields leaving . White leaving hurt - otherwise the statement has shown to be mostly true.

2. Watson is really good but Watson is really scouted now. Big Ten Coaching is no joke (Except at Rutgers, NU and Illinois) His numbers will be solid still.

3. People need to get off the Jordy train...What you are seeing this year is what you are going to get.

4. I do fear that Morrow will not play this year again...I also worry he will always have foot issues.

Hmmm...Next year?

1) one of our 2 solid guards will be gone

2) every other player on the team gets one year older and better

3) we add more talent that will help immediately

Miles deserves plenty of criticism, but Sadler? Look no further then recruiting to see how much for value Miles brings to the program, compared to Sadler..... Also, Tai Webster might have something to say about the players "not getting better"....

So if the talent has improved but the results really haven't gotten any better.....

I said this at the time - the little run we had to start conference play coincided with some pretty good shooting. I was curious if it would last. Considering we went over 10 minutes without a FG today, it obviously didn't.

Kind of looking like the Maryland game was the one really good win we manage to find each year. Indiana and Iowa are bottom-half of the league teams. Of course we've now lost to three bottom-half of the league teams.

Just think how bad this team would be if White didn't leave and if Shields had another year*

*So many people loved saying that!

Such a bad quote - show me one person that said that shields being done was a good thing.

The only talk I heard was that we would be a better team because the guys coming back would be a year older and that would cover Shields leaving . White leaving hurt - otherwise the statement has shown to be mostly true.

I agree that it was untrue that's why me and other people made fun of the posters who said not having shields or white would be just fine.

Hmmm...Next year?

The conference is down this year… Next year every team is going to have guys that have another year of experience as well… And all those teams are going to bring in pretty solid recruiting classes that will probably be ranked higher than Nebraska… With coaches that are already better than miles…

Hmmm...Next year?

The conference is down this year… Next year every team is going to have guys that have another year of experience as well… And all those teams are going to bring in pretty solid recruiting classes that will probably be ranked higher than Nebraska… With coaches that are already better than miles…

Miles will be here for awhile, so you better get some medication for depression!

• Fire 1