Kintner in hot water again

With all the BS that Ernie gets away with, what Kintner has done pales in comparison.

Educate me.

The way he bullies around his fellow legislatures (well, that's their fault because their spineless), the obstructionism, the hissy fits when he doesn't get his way, the racist remarks he makes, etc. What was he censured for last year, I forget?

Oh, he doesn't even live in the district that he is supposed to represent.

Seriously???? This is all you got when putting it up against what Kintner has shown?

#fail

Example again of how some are able to overlook deep, innate, character flaws because some of what the flawed individual spouts is aligned to their belief system.

Cornstar honestly - I'm assuming you're unmarried and have no children. You say you're part of a protected class, so I'd expect that you'd have some real empathy and understanding for all individuals. Or at least some. You just seem very bitter, angry, unaware and cynical.

With all the BS that Ernie gets away with, what Kintner has done pales in comparison.

Educate me.
The way he bullies around his fellow legislatures (well, that's their fault because their spineless), the obstructionism, the hissy fits when he doesn't get his way, the racist remarks he makes, etc. What was he censured for last year, I forget?

Oh, he doesn't even live in the district that he is supposed to represent.

Seriously???? This is all you got when putting it up against what Kintner has shown?

#fail

Yes. Kintner being a scumbag and retweeting a joke pale in comparison to being a racist and advocating murdering police officers.

If you don't agree, that's not on me.

I think cornstar would be better served to just come out and say what he finds so darn defensible, even redeeming?...about Kintner.

Personally nothing. The only redeeming quality about him is that he is one of the few conservative voices in our left leaning Unicameral.

What does anyone find defensible or redeeming about Ernie?

so I'd expect that you'd have some real empathy and understanding for all individuals. Or at least some.

I have plenty of empathy for those deserving it.

You just seem very bitter, angry, unaware and cynical.

I'm very cynical, and rightfully so. The others, not so much.

I think cornstar would be better served to just come out and say what he finds so darn defensible, even redeeming?...about Kintner.

Personally nothing. The only redeeming quality about him is that he is one of the few conservative voices in our left leaning Unicameral.

Both men are reprehensible, but Ernie's actions as a state senator have almost always been within the bounds of the legislature's laws. Even when he says terrible things, he words them in just a way to avoid censure.

I find few redeemable qualities in both men, but Chambers' positive impact on Omaha and the legislature definitely outweighs Kintner. It's not even close, despite my dislike for the man.

• Fire 1

Both men are reprehensible, but Ernie's actions as a state senator have almost always been within the bounds of the legislature's laws. Even when he says terrible things, he words them in just a way to avoid censure.

I find few redeemable qualities in both men, but Chambers' positive impact on Omaha and the legislature definitely outweighs Kintner. It's not even close, despite my dislike for the man.

Ernie has been in Nebraska politics for longer than most on this board have been alive (sorry to exclude you, Knapp :( ). I'm not his fan, but I have always believed he is motivated to serve his constituents and he is one of the few politicians that puts effort into staying "within the rules". He is very passionate and as such, it is easy to get an inflammatory sound bite. If EC's opponents had similar passion, zeal, and knowledge of the system, I think the good life would be much better...

• Fire 1

Pretty much.

• Fire 2