Trump Foreign Policy

And he's not wrong. This is "fake news". She shook Donald's hand two seconds after shaking Melania's. Don't get me wrong, the face on Donald was priceless for a split second.

Pretty succinct analysis of the summit and Donnie's performance by a conservative broadcaster from Australia. He pulls no punches.

https://twitter.com/AmarAmarasingam/status/883835812370153472

Wow. He really nailed it. If I was at a keyboard I'd type a transcript. Said (paraphrased):

"Trump seems content to press fast-forward on the decline of America as a global leader .... and concede it to china and Russia, two authoritarian dictatorships......"

• Fire 1

I may have missed it, but, did Trump visit London on this trip?

If you remember, he insulted the London mayor after the terrorist attacks there basically saying he was to blame. That outraged many British residents and there were reports then that he postponed/canceled a trip there. The mayor actually told him to cancel the trip. Then, right before this trip, I saw reports that he was going to go to London.....then, that's all I saw of it.

So...did he or didn't he go?

I may have missed it, but, did Trump visit London on this trip?

If you remember, he insulted the London mayor after the terrorist attacks there basically saying he was to blame. That outraged many British residents and there were reports then that he postponed/canceled a trip there. The mayor actually told him to cancel the trip. Then, right before this trip, I saw reports that he was going to go to London.....then, that's all I saw of it.

So...did he or didn't he go?

No, just Poland and Hamburg on this outing. No time for London, had to be back to hit the links on Sunday.

• Fire 1