Trump Legal Troubles

28 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow…..after all the problems he has caused America with J6 and everything after…..you honestly have a nonchalant attitude towards it. 

Wow…..

What are you talking about?   Are we discussing Jan6 which I don’t have a nonchalant attitude about, and you know that, or are we talking about Dan Scavino (??)  too much bravado that they knew they couldn’t back up?   Trump literally left kicking and screaming and we all knew he would leave when forced to.  He had no choice.   

Wow is right it seems….

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

34 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow…..after all the problems he has caused America with J6 and everything after…..you honestly have a nonchalant attitude towards it. 

Wow…..

Let me ask you, did you ever seriously think that Trump would not leave office after he lost?   I mean once he lost all the court cases, I had zero doubt no matter what bluster was being thrown around.  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What are you talking about?   Are we discussing Jan6 which I don’t have a nonchalant attitude about, and you know that, or are we talking about Dan Scavino (??)  too much bravado that they knew they couldn’t back up?   Trump literally left kicking and screaming and we all knew he would leave when forced to.  He had no choice.   

Wow is right it seems….

Welcome back to the MAGAt world. Yeah….sure…..I’m not going to vote for him again…..but he wasn’t as bad as those mean people make it sound. 

Are you kidding me?  J6 is directly related to him refusing to leave. He tried to stay in office by force and with violence. When that failed…..sure….he was nice enough to leave. 

Give me a f#&%ing break. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Let me ask you, did you ever seriously think that Trump would not leave office after he lost?   I mean once he lost all the court cases, I had zero doubt no matter what bluster was being thrown around.  

That’s right….J6 and everything since is just a nice little political dispute caused by those mean libs. 

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

That’s right….J6 and everything since is just a nice little political dispute caused by those mean libs. 

We're talking about Trump voters, not exactly the cream of the crop when it comes to the electorate. 

Just because there's millions of them doesn't mean we should take their thoughts and opinions seriously. 

• TBH 3
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s absolutely amazing.  

They genuinely are incapable of holding up a mirror and reflecting on their choices and the harm it has done. 

Just because Trump left the White House doesn't forgive the extreme efforts he and has crackpot legal team went through to prevent it from happening. The fake electors, attempting to seize voting machines, brainwashing his voting base into thinking mail in ballots are fraudulent and the election was stolen. All of this extreme harm to people, our democratic institutions, and our elections were and continue to be enabled by Trump voters.

Alas, there are no amount of Hitler quotes, attempts to destroy democracy, or anything that will cause the vast majority of Trump voters to look back on their choices in 2016 and 2020 with anything other than an unfounded belief that it was correct choice. Anything bad after that was because the Libs caused Trump to behave this way. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Welcome back to the MAGAt world. Yeah….sure…..I’m not going to vote for him again…..but he wasn’t as bad as those mean people make it sound. 

Are you kidding me?  J6 is directly related to him refusing to leave. He tried to stay in office by force and with violence. When that failed…..sure….he was nice enough to leave. 

Give me a f#&%ing break. 

:facepalm:

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Welcome back to making a strawman argument.   The statement was roughly  “we will NEVER leave no matter what”.   I said…and yet he left.   Making fun of someone’s false bravado is not the nonsense you are now spewing.   Get a grip

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

Will you be answering the question posed?  you might be the only one on this board who truly thought Trump wouldn’t leave the WH.  

And in case you were not paying attention to the message board the last year and a half, the post election nonsense of Trump is why I’m not voting for Trump this next election cycle.  Interesting enough, Dan Scavino’s false bravado to Jenna was just that because no matter what Trump tried Joe Biden is in the WH (at least 1/2 the time anyways).  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Just because Trump left the White House doesn't forgive the extreme efforts he and has crackpot legal team went through to prevent it from happening. The fake electors, attempting to seize voting machines, brainwashing his voting base into thinking mail in ballots are fraudulent and the election was stolen. All of this extreme harm to people, our democratic institutions, and our elections were and continue to be enabled by Trump voters.

I bolded the part that was relevant to the discussion at hand.  Everything after is you having a discussion with yourself that I wasn’t attempting to have nor do I disagree with.  

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Will you be answering the question posed?  you might be the only one on this board who truly thought Trump wouldn’t leave the WH.  

And in case you were not paying attention to the message board the last year and a half, the post election nonsense of Trump is why I’m not voting for Trump this next election cycle.  Interesting enough, Dan Scavino’s false bravado to Jenna was just that because no matter what Trump tried Joe Biden is in the WH (at least 1/2 the time anyways).  

Just because it didn’t work….doesn’t mean that wasn’t what he was expecting to do.  

And, to your last paragraph, I noted that earlier when I said of you…..”I’m not voting for him again, but he wasn’t as bad as those mean people claim.”

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:
17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Just because it didn’t work….doesn’t mean that wasn’t what he was expecting to do.  

And, to your last paragraph, I noted that earlier when I said of you…..”I’m not voting for him again, but he wasn’t as bad as those mean people claim.”

Buddy, I’m literally not and haven’t been disagreeing with you on the concept of him and his team trying all that junk.   I’m not  disagreeing with you that they expected it to work.   What said that you took great offense to and went off on some MAGA tangent was through ball of their bluster, Trump isn’t in the WH.   Through all of the “ya we are never leaving, try and make us” talk….guess what, Trump left.   Because he had to and most of us knew he had to and the schemes wouldn’t work.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

trump has a new scheme this time.   he isn't going to depend on rioters to keep him in power next time.  he is going to appoint all those military positions that tuberville is keeping open and fill them with his people...who will roll the military out to keep him in power next time.  it is vital that we don't let trump win this next time...but he has MAGA AGs in several states now to make sure that the vote count goes his way in those states and a brainwashed horde of MAGA cult members who will vote for him no matter what happens.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1