Trump Legal Troubles

Certainly ought to be enough to fill this thread up.

Here's another one of these:

The suit filed in D.C. Superior Court by Laurel, Maryland-based AES Electrical, also known as Freestate Electrical, contends that the company was instructed to rush work on electrical and fire alarm systems at the hotel in advance of a visit then-candidate Trump made there for a “soft opening” in September and again for the “grand opening” of the hotel in October.

“Acceleration of Freestate’s work required Freestate’s crews to work nonstop, seven days per week, 10 to 14 hours per day for nearly 50 consecutive days, prior to the ‘soft opening,’ at significant additional cost and expense for which Freestate expected payment,” the complaint filed by attorneys Roger Jones and Nicole Campbell says. “Subsequent to the Hotel’s ‘soft opening,’ Freestate was required to continue its acceleration efforts and the performance of extra work in order to permit the ‘grand opening’ of the Trump Hotel by October 26, 2016.”

The suit makes several references to the importance to Trump’s presidential ambitions of getting the hotel open. The complaint says the October opening was set for just before the election “to provide an opportunity for positive press coverage for Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign.”

Freestate says the Trump Organization has offered to pay only one-third of the project change and acceleration costs the contractor incurred. The suit contends that Trump’s businesses have a practice of unfairly pressuring contractors to accept reduced payments on projects.

A federal judge has ordered a golf club owned by President Donald Trump to refund nearly $6 million to members who said Trump's team essentially confiscated refundable deposits after taking over the country club in 2012

U.S. District Court Judge Kenneth A. Marra ruled that the Trump National Jupiter Golf Club violated the contracts with members by retaining the fees and locking out many members who had declared their plans to resign.

I'm guessing that makes him smart.

Congress needs to act on this stuff and impeach him if any of it comes to fruition.

Yea. Whats that going to do? It certainly isn't going to give Hilary the presidency.

I don't think the left should actually root for Trump being impeached. If it happens you'll be begging for him to come back.

It's not about Hillary.

It's about removing a devastatingly incompetent and downright abhorrent human being from the most dignified desk in the world.

• Fire 8

Congress needs to act on this stuff and impeach him if any of it comes to fruition.

Yea. Whats that going to do? It certainly isn't going to give Hilary the presidency.

I don't think the left should actually root for Trump being impeached. If it happens you'll be begging for him to come back.

Whhhhaaaaa? Is that how that works? Mind blown! And I thought they'd give it back to Obama!

• Fire 6

true....the tweeting trumpwit is not as ominous as the dark lord vp is.

I'm pretty sure Pence would be the president. Not sure that's a whole lot better, but at least he and his admin would be on notice that there are real consequences.

true....the tweeting trumpwit is not as ominous as the dark lord vp is.

We already have a dark lord running the country with Bannon calling the shots. I think Pence would be an upgrade at this point.

• Fire 1