The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Lol....you don’t want to answer because you know what the answer is. 

It really is a simple question.  You seem to act like you already know. 

No I think you should do your own work and answer your own question as was told to me.  Those are apparently the rules and I’m just abiding by them. 

• Plus1 1

13 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Lol....you don’t want to answer because you know what the answer is. 

It really is a simple question.  You seem to act like you already know. 

Yep.

This happens with these accounts all the time. It's like they have a playbook they go from. Same stuff, different screen name.

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Yep.

This happens with these accounts all the time. It's like they have a playbook they go from. Same stuff, different screen name.

You guys...so funny.  It’s like the get off my lawn in a different format

”this new kids,  hmmppffff, they need to get off my huskerboard”

almost forgot to post the rules 

F1F9CDDE-140B-42F9-AEBC-3DC17A0E8FE9.jpeg

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You guys...so funny.  It’s like the get off my lawn in a different format

”this new kids,  hmmppffff, they need to get off my huskerboard”

almost forgot to post the rules 

F1F9CDDE-140B-42F9-AEBC-3DC17A0E8FE9.jpeg

It just seems fishy.  Your posts have a familiar sound. 

That, and the fact you joined over a year ago and didn't even post once a day to all of a sudden doubling your account posts in a matter of a week once you gained access to the P&R forum.  Just seems like either you are a fresh retiree finding a lot of extra time on your hands or you might be familiar with other posters who found themselves constantly participating in these threads with the same tone until they finally either were booted or disappeared.

Funny that the most recent account disappeared the exact same time you started posting in P&R.  

Welcome to the board, or welcome back, it doesn't matter to me...

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, funhusker said:

It just seems fishy.  Your posts have a familiar sound. 

That, and the fact you joined over a year ago and didn't even post once a day to all of a sudden doubling your account posts in a matter of a week once you gained access to the P&R forum.  Just seems like either you are a fresh retiree finding a lot of extra time on your hands or you might be familiar with other posters who found themselves constantly participating in these threads with the same tone until they finally either were booted or disappeared.

Funny that the most recent account disappeared the exact same time you started posting in P&R.  

Welcome to the board, or welcome back, it doesn't matter to me...

Thank you Inspector Gadget.   If you look closer however, you will notice I actively post in the Football threads and a little bit in the recruiting threads.  

if you want to boot me for posting contrary opinions, fine.  If that is the standard, I wouldn’t want to be around anyway. 

if you think I am some other super secret poster that needs booted, then maybe you should start hanging in the 4chan space with other conspiracy theorists. 

Quite honest, I paid no attention to this board or looked at it until a few posts of mine in the football forum (about Covid I believe)  got moved to this forum.  At that point I went looking for the posts to continue the discussion.  

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Thank you Inspector Gadget.   If you look closer however, you will notice I actively post in the Football threads and a little bit in the recruiting threads.  

if you want to boot me for posting contrary opinions, fine.  If that is the standard, I wouldn’t want to be around anyway. 

if you think I am some other super secret poster that needs booted, then maybe you should start hanging in the 4chan space with other conspiracy theorists. 

Quite honest, I paid no attention to this board or looked at it until a few posts of mine in the football forum (about Covid I believe)  got moved to this forum.  At that point I went looking for the posts to continue the discussion.  

Like i said, it makes me no difference.

• Plus1 1