The Republican Utopia

5 hours ago, teachercd said:

If I remember correctly the CIA had a hand in making Airplane.  Shirley I am serious. 

The CIA knew what they were doing to the fishing industry by making people afraid to eat fish for fear of getting sick.  It was a direct assault on the hardworking blue collar fishermen that vote for the GOP!!!

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
6 hours ago, teachercd said:

If I remember correctly the CIA had a hand in making Airplane.  Shirley I am serious. 

It is no coincidence that Airplane starred Leslie Nielson who also was the star of the Naked Gun movies. Obviously hatched by the CIA. And his movies were made in…..Hollywood. #Facts

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I feel like CO just says dumb sh!t to a gullible audience for money. You can't argue with someone like her because she has no interest in acknowledging facts. She will say something so devoid of truth, just to send you down a rabit hole to prove her ignorance. Meanwhile, she thinks she ia scoring points because she is still talking. Or she will just utter her "I'm to pregnant to care about your question" and claim that as a win too. As long as there are those who listen and validate her arguments, she will continue to stay relevant. I wish we'd stop stop equating people who talk loud and fast to those who speak soft and wisely. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

One big happy family.

Jesus shirts, bible passages on their signs, megaphone p.a., violence and don't miss the "White Privilege Edition" emblem on the Jeep.  Yep this checks out as 100% MAGA

• Plus1 1