The Republican Utopia

21 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Disqualified.  He was drinking Bud Light 

Just to be clear.  This is the guy they picked to replace the guy who was having threesomes with his wife.

I still firmly believe that it's in the publics best interest that the videos of the wife and the other woman be released.  I'm only thinking about what's best for the country.

• Haha 1
  • Worth a Look 1

44 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No, the funniest part is Scott Adams thinking Jamie Dimon is a Democrat who "escaped" the mind control cult of people hating Trump. 

Dimon is the very definition of self-serving, widely disliked and mistrusted -- especially by Democrats -- who was toying with his own run for President without confirming which party he'd represent. 

Scott Adams is a petty little douche himself. 

• TBH 1

4 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Disqualified.  He was drinking Bud Light 

Was he? He couldn't name the beer he was drinking, so the officer gave him a couple examples. Budweiser? Bud Light? Yeah. Bud Light, the dumb drunk slurred.

I say bulls#!t.

If a man can't remember the name of the beer he was just drinking, he's not fit for office. 

1 minute ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Was he? He couldn't name the beer he was drinking, so the officer gave him a couple examples. Budweiser? Bud Light? Yeah. Bud Light, the dumb drunk slurred.

I say bulls#!t.

If a man can't remember the name of the beer he was just drinking, he's not fit for office. 

If he can't name the beer he was drinking, then he was drinking whiskey.