The Republican Utopia

"Have you been drinking tonight?"

"I've only had a couple"

"How many?"

"Two"

Has that ever worked for anyone?  At that point you might as well go big say "I crushed a twelver.  What's it to you?"

Just a few examples of the dictator wannabe telegraphing his intentions for a second term and softening up his followers to accept his plan.  And no it's not going to be "nice" having a strongman (dictator) running the country.  

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 2

7 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Just a few examples of the dictator wannabe telegraphing his intentions for a second term and softening up his followers to accept his plan.  And no it's not going to be "nice" having a strongman (dictator) running the country.  

My God, this is hilarious. 

Look, the greatest threat to America comes from within itself. If the American people, particularly those on the right easily enamored with grifters and morons, elect this guy then America deserves its downfall.

The Republican Party decided to weaponize a legion of voters that are disconnected from reality, and now it's a terrifying monster that cannot be reasoned with. It threatens the Democratic norms of the words greatest Democracy.

But hey, you did pass Tax Cuts for super wealthy people and banned abortion so I hope it was all worth it.

• Plus1 4

I wonder what makes people be this stupid. Trump's got something like 75% approval by Republicans. Orban is a dictator and he says he wants to be like him. Anyone who thinks a Republican dictatorship would be good for them because they're Republican, hasn't paid any attention to history. If their situation gets bad for whatever reason, and they complain about it, they'll just be RINOs which are worse than Democrats. And they will complain 5-10 years down the line when things have gotten worse for them than they are now.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 2

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpoundI keep watching this over and over.  It's quite funny to watch pieces of s#!t make total fools of themselves....and are too embarrassed to show their faces.

in my best slim pickens voice...."someone is going to have to go back and get a whole s#!tload of dimes"

edit to add in case no one gets the reference  

• Haha 2