The Republican Utopia

Just now, TGHusker said:

I would guess that if you donate you vote.

Now, if you DON'T donate you still vote BUT I do wonder how many of those 200,000 are no longer voting for him.

That is like 1000% more than the stated 20,000 voters that would be needed to get Trump in office.

Sooooo...it is looking good for Joe

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

First, I am convinced you do not sleep!  

There are actually 5 @BigRedBuster s  - 1 for each US time zone and 1 in New Zealand  - just in case one of us wakes up during the middle of the night and we need HB to help us get back to sleep.    They all log in under the same log in info.  :smokin

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I haven't been following this too closely due to the ridiculousness of it all but how many frozen embryos are there in Alabama?  Let's say there are 10,000.  I saw this point brought up somewhere.  It's not legal to freeze people so what does the court proposed they do with the embryos?  Let them thaw?  Which would then be murder right?  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
28 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I haven't been following this too closely due to the ridiculousness of it all but how many frozen embryos are there in Alabama?  Let's say there are 10,000.  I saw this point brought up somewhere.  It's not legal to freeze people so what does the court proposed they do with the embryos?  Let them thaw?  Which would then be murder right?  

I remember this quote below from Reagan - it was aimed at a different issue - overspending.  But it applies here.  The GOP has gone completely anti-Reagan (both on spending and Russia/USSR) but also on common sense issues.   In this case, let me re-phrase the quote below: "A Right Wing Government big enough to give its supporters everything they want, is big enough to also take away the rights of those who support it now" 

Reagan: 

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.