The Republican Utopia

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah....those dirty brown people.

I’m curious Buster since you posted this…..

Did Trump actually say 10 million murders, rapists, prisoners, and terrorists have come across the border.   Because that’s what Ron is telling us.  Is Ron lying? Does Ron not know we can listen to the clip. 

• Plus1 1
55 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m curious Buster since you posted this…..

Did Trump actually say 10 million murders, rapists, prisoners, and terrorists have come across the border.   Because that’s what Ron is telling us.  Is Ron lying? Does Ron not know we can listen to the clip. 

Did you listen to the clip?  I'm assuming not.

• Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes which is why I asked you the question.  Trump didn’t say 10 million “, murders, rapists, prisoners, and terrorists” have entered the country.   Which is why I ask again.

Your cognitive abilities must be lacking today.  Tell me, how many people is he saying are rapists, murderers, prisoners, terrorists....etc.?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Your cognitive abilities must be lacking today.  Tell me, how many people is he saying are rapists, murderers, prisoners, terrorists....etc.?

I’ll use my English abilities.  He said 10 million have crossed (which is wrong).  Then He said “many” are……

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1
16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’ll use my English abilities.  He said 10 million have crossed (which is wrong).  Then He said “many” are……

Oh good...thanks for the clarification.  So....there's many of those dirty brown people who are rapists, murderers, prisoners..etc. being sent across the border.

That makes me feel so much better about his comments.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Sorry you piece of s#!t.  We still care about an attack on our country.  

I think I disagree. The voting results on Tuesday are going to show pretty loudly that Americans do not care about J6 nor do they care about the Republican apparatus that enabled it.

Couple that with Trump announcing his re-re-election campaign he has a 75% of winning, it's pretty safe to say that Americans really don't care about anything pertaining to Democracy, fake electors, authortianism or anything that requires them to think and fill out a ballot at the same time.