The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I think I disagree. The voting results on Tuesday are going to show pretty loudly that Americans do not care about J6 nor do they care about the Republican apparatus that enabled it.

Couple that with Trump announcing his re-re-election campaign he has a 75% of winning, it's pretty safe to say that Americans really don't care about anything pertaining to Democracy, fake electors, authortianism or anything that requires them to think and fill out a ballot at the same time. 

I would add, Kelleyane probably has access to Republican polling date on the question of "Will the J6 findings impact your vote?" Depending on the audience the polled -likely their base as they are filtering through potential candidates, she's probably telling the truth. that polling would indicate no impact. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wha????  God needs a protector.  So....now Desantis is protecting God.

MmmmmK..........I've heard of God complexes.  But....I've never heard of ABOVE God complex.

This should piss off farmers, and the family of Paul Harvey should sue the s#!t out of the campaign.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, commando said:

someone should tell grassley about this guy

It's just interesting.  First, we have Trump, who admired Putin.  Then we have many Republican politicians putting out adds with pictures that are actually from Russia.  Now we have Republicans who are upset that we are helping Ukraine against Russia.  Now we have Republicans talking about we need to build a wall and acting like they are admiring Russia for putting up the Iron Curtain.

There seems to be a common theme.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's just interesting.  First, we have Trump, who admired Putin.  Then we have many Republican politicians putting out adds with pictures that are actually from Russia.  Now we have Republicans who are upset that we are helping Ukraine against Russia.  Now we have Republicans talking about we need to build a wall and acting like they are admiring Russia for putting up the Iron Curtain.

There seems to be a common theme.

I know that the Republican Party increasingly embracing the Kremlin should be concerning, but are Republicans the ones allowing the Trans-CRT-Fentanyl laced-Leftist Crime wave planned through Hunter Bidens laptop to take over our schools?

Didn't think so Lib.

• Oh Yeah! 1