The Republican Utopia

9 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Equating one side to the other IS the rationalization; otherwise you'd have to admit that the MTG's and LB's of the party you keep defending are actually worse than the other party.

I don’t defend MTG and LB for continued representation in Congress.  

Your side on here however continues to advocate for the Squad clowns that keep get elected.   

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t defend MTG and LB for continued representation in Congress.  

Your side on here however continues to advocate for the Squad clowns that keep get elected.   

And the cycle of misdirection is complete: I'm not defending X, but that other side is BAD, you guys! Here's an article that says they're BAD!

You could literally have just said, "yep, MTG and LB are awful" and ended it there, but that makes your team look bad, so you can't do that.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, RedDenver said:
25 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And the cycle of misdirection is complete: I'm not defending X, but that other side is BAD, you guys! Here's an article that says they're BAD!

Do you actually understand the words the read and then write??

you claim me saying MTG and LB SHOULD NOT RE-ELECTED, is some kind of voodoo misdirection because your team won’t do the same with the insane SQUAD members????:laughpound :laughpound:laughpound:laughpound  

20 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Here's an article that says they're BAD!

I guess we now know you actually don’t read anything that’s posted.  The article is about GOP growth in non-white voting blocks :facepalm:

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, commando said:

he speaks the truth of MAGA      if MAGA loses it was stolen from them and there were millions of illegal voters.  ask trump, lake, etc, etc.....

1) MAGA is a slogan not a person. 

2) anyone who doesn’t concede after losing any challenges they are legally allowed during a close race is shown to be toxic in any subsequent races that person runs in.  See people on both sides of this equation.  

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

1) MAGA is a slogan not a person. 

2) anyone who doesn’t concede after losing any challenges they are legally allowed during a close race is shown to be toxic in any subsequent races that person runs in.  See people on both sides of this equation.  

MAGA is a movement that you are a part of.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

MAGA has turned into an identity that people claim to be.  This is a portion of the Republican base, including some of their politicians.  

Unfortunate for them I guess.  Good public disclaimer to not take the identity of a political slogan.  

People need to Use politicians until they are no longer useful for you, then discard them for another politician that becomes more useful to you and your priorities.   Politicians do the same to us voters, I don’t know why more people don’t understand this. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, commando said:

MAGA is a movement that you are a part of.   

You can speak for yourself but not me.   I don’t get involved in “movements”.   To me MAGA was a political theme that got people to notice a candidate or candidates that were useful at the time.  Some no longer became useful. 

• Plus1 1
43 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You can speak for yourself but not me.   I don’t get involved in “movements”.   To me MAGA was a political theme that got people to notice a candidate or candidates that were useful at the time.  Some no longer became useful. 

denile isn't just a river in egypt   

• Fire 1
  • TBH 2