What would make people feel less ostracized from P&R?

See, people once again calling trump names ( I'm fine with it) but when I made fun of Clinton I got in trouble. It's stupid.

You were calling her a man. In Every. f'ing. Post you made in this forum. Nothing anyone else is doing here even approaches what you were doing when you were suspended.

It'd basically be like me making fun of Trump's masculinity in every post I made about him. And then things I would be making fun of him for would be traits many other men share. So it would essentially be like I was disparaging a huge group of men every time I did it.

That's what you were doing every time you called Clinton a man. There are lots of valid things to complain about her for but the sh#t about her being manly for her demeanor or clothes or being a bitch are things that I think hit close to home for a lot of women. Regardless of your intent it seems a lot different than calling one person a name.

That is not the point...and I don't think I called her a man.

The point is...you either can or can't poke fun.

Ridiculous.

Let's say I'm pissed at Mike Riley because he lost to Ohio State 63-0.

I can say he lost because he's an idiotic, awful coach who doesn't know what he's doing, in a fun-poking way.

Or in a "fun-poking" way I could say he coaches like he has a pair of ovaries instead of testicles.

Or I could say in a "fun-poking" way he coaches like an old White man.

One of these things is poking fun at only Riley. The other 2 are what you were doing with Clinton in nearly every post you made in this forum.

None of that is offensive

Then quit whining every time someone does something that you think is just as bad as the "innocuous" thing you did (over and over and over in 90% of your posts) or take it up with the mod(s) who suspended you.

• Fire 1

See, people once again calling trump names ( I'm fine with it) but when I made fun of Clinton I got in trouble. It's stupid.

You were calling her a man. In Every. f'ing. Post you made in this forum. Nothing anyone else is doing here even approaches what you were doing when you were suspended.

It'd basically be like me making fun of Trump's masculinity in every post I made about him. And then things I would be making fun of him for would be traits many other men share. So it would essentially be like I was disparaging a huge group of men every time I did it.

That's what you were doing every time you called Clinton a man. There are lots of valid things to complain about her for but the sh#t about her being manly for her demeanor or clothes or being a bitch are things that I think hit close to home for a lot of women. Regardless of your intent it seems a lot different than calling one person a name.

Ridiculous.

I can say he lost because he's an idiotic, awful coach who doesn't know what he's doing, in a fun-poking way.

Or in a "fun-poking" way I could say he coaches like he has a pair of ovaries instead of testicles.

One of these things is poking fun at only Riley. The other 2 are what you were doing with Clinton in nearly every post you made in this forum.

Then quit whining every time someone does something that you think is just as bad as the "innocuous" thing you did (over and over and over in 90% of your posts) or take it up with the mod(s) who suspended you.

That's the point! It should be fair game! But it's not. You are making my point.

You know I am right...just say it

Ridiculous.

That's the point! It should be fair game! But it's not. You are making my point.

You often think you've made points that you haven't actually made.
  • Fire 3

Ridiculous.

You often think you've made points that you haven't actually made. I'll just let you continue to live in that world.

We both know what that means. And , thank you.

Fair is fair

Ridiculous.

You often think you've made points that you haven't actually made. I'll just let you continue to live in that world.

Fair is fair

If none of this stuff offends you, complain to the mods about how you were unfairly treated when you were suspended months ago, instead of whining in several posts when you think people are being as unoffensive as you were when you said Clinton was a man 15 times.

• Fire 2

Ridiculous.

Fair is fair

If none of this atuff offends you, complain to the mods about how you were unfairly treated when you were suspended months ago, instead of whining in several posts when you think people were being as unoffensive as you were when you said Clinton was a man 15 times.

Thank you! I tried!

Thank you for agreeing with me!

Ridiculous.

Fair is fair

If none of this atuff offends you, complain to the mods about how you were unfairly treated when you were suspended months ago, instead of whining in several posts when you think people were being as unoffensive as you were when you said Clinton was a man 15 times.

Thank you! I tried!

You're pretty bad at English.

• Fire 1

Ridiculous.

Fair is fair

Thank you! I tried!

See, I am not offended by that! Even though it is not my first language.

Ridiculous.

Fair is fair

Thank you! I tried!

See, I am not offended by that! Even though it is not my first language.

What was?