Riley Signing Day Presser

Mavric

Curious Dewiz, is this how you feel about the class?

Isn't this our highest ranked class in a while? Doesn't it include the highest ranked recruit we've had in a really long time?

I think Bo had only 1 class better? Maybe same with Billy C?

Here is the first sentence:

Considering that the Cornhuskers finished in the Top 25 nationally according to most services, it’s hard to say that Mike Riley’s club “lost” Signing Day. They began to re-establish a pipeline to fertile California (which they recruited vigorously during their heyday of the 1980’s and 90’s) by signing quarterback Tristan Gebbia and wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Hack journalism at its finest.

Isn't this our highest ranked class in a while? Doesn't it include the highest ranked recruit we've had in a really long time?

Considering that the Cornhuskers finished in the Top 25 nationally according to most services, its hard to say that Mike Rileys club lost Signing Day. They began to re-establish a pipeline to fertile California (which they recruited vigorously during their heyday of the 1980s and 90s) by signing quarterback Tristan Gebbia and wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

I 110% do NOT agree with listing Nebraska at #5 and I'm all aboard on this class. We kept Guy Thomas on board and hauled in Damion Daniels. I think our overall recruiting ranking should be higher but a lot of our recruits got the shaft during their grade outs

Nebraska was in the mix with Lewis, Johnson and Lenior but not really in the mix if that makes any sense, so missing out on those recruits was to be expected.

We got a lot of talent and speed that very well could help us at the WR spot and DE/OLB for the 3-4 defense. Plus some good size defensive tackles.

• Fire 1

Considering that the Cornhuskers finished in the Top 25 nationally according to most services, its hard to say that Mike Rileys club lost Signing Day. They began to re-establish a pipeline to fertile California (which they recruited vigorously during their heyday of the 1980s and 90s) by signing quarterback Tristan Gebbia and wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

I 110% do NOT agree with listing Nebraska at #5 and I'm all aboard on this class. We kept Guy Thomas on board and hauled in Damion Daniels. I think our overall recruiting ranking should be higher but a lot of our recruits got the shaft during their grade outs

Nebraska was in the mix with Lewis, Johnson and Lenior but not really in the mix if that makes any sense, so missing out on those recruits was to be expected.

We got a lot of talent and speed that very well could help us at the WR spot and DE/OLB for the 3-4 defense. Plus some good size defensive tackles.

And we got Blades. Really need that since he's the only corner in this class.