2017 Spring Game visitors

No Tyjon hurts.

WHAT SHALL WE DO!?
Not sure I follow?

It's ideal to have everyone here - think his point is does it really hurt that much? There is tons of star power coming and Tyjon is ours.
Tyjon is very well known on the West Coast and even nationally. The value of having a player that is all N of the caliber in recruits ears/showing them around can't be measured. He had all the big boy offers and choose N, he can share why to the big time recruits in attendance with the OSU, USC, OU, Bama offers.

It'd be like having another Bookie on campus for the weekend.

Definitely not a weekend breaker but I would 100% rather have him in attendance.

Manny Allen for example...we lead and some think he's close to pulling the trigger. Having former teammate and very close friend Tyjon with him that weekend would only add to Manny's experience.

Uh...... Guys...

There is a chance that Gunnel is the Keyshawn of 2015....

Sounds like he might be bringing some elite talent with him from Texas for the game. It's still up in the air though.

Would be big time to get Gunnell on board. Stogner would be a fantastic add. Not sure if the other kid is at a talent level to get an offer but never know.

Adding Austin Stogner, Garrison Johnson, Jaylen Curry, and Arjei Henderson.

Deleting Eric Fuller.

Uh...... Guys...

Sounds like he might be bringing some elite talent with him from Texas for the game. It's still up in the air though.

Would be big time to get Gunnell on board. Stogner would be a fantastic add. Not sure if the other kid is at a talent level to get an offer but never know.

All-state LB 1st team.

This is the confirmed list of visitors for the spring game. It is broken down by position and sorted by ranking from highest to lowest with 2019's and 2020's at the bottom.

As it stands today, there are 21 2018 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Players.

There are 15 2018 ⭐⭐⭐ players.

There are 3 2019 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ players.

There are an additional 4 unranked 2019 players and 2 unranked 2020 players.

That means we are set for 45 visitors for the spring game NOT including 2017 signees who will be attending, which is about 8-10 of them.

post-7834-0-08735200-1491843563_thumb.jpg

• Fire 3

This is the confirmed list of visitors for the spring game. It is broken down by position and sorted by ranking from highest to lowest with 2019's and 2020's at the bottom.

That means we are set for 45 visitors for the spring game NOT including 2017 signees who will be attending, which is about 8-10 of them.

Great list. Ronnie Perkins made a huge jump and is now a 4 star. He is a 96 on 247 and 93 composite. He dominated the camp he just went to.

Where is this list from? Not saying it's wrong but has some differences from mine in the OP. Maybe we can work together to get it narrowed down.

Adding Austin Stogner, Garrison Johnson, Jaylen Curry, and Arjei Henderson.

Deleting Eric Fuller.

Uh...... Guys...

All-state LB 1st team.
I read it as "First Team Sophmore All-State". Meaning of the Texas Sophmores he was 1st team, I wonder how many Sophmores actually play varsity down there. That can get looked at two ways: 1. He was a Sophmore playing varsity so that's good. 2. There weren't that many other Soph's playing to compare to for the All-State team.

Like I said, not sure on his level as a prospect. But it definitely doesn't hurt to get him on campus!

Where is this list from? Not saying it's wrong but has some differences from mine in the OP. Maybe we can work together to get it narrowed down.

Warrior10 - I sent ya a private message.