2017 Spring Game visitors

Clouse predicting "at least three commitments"

Any guesses?

Manuel Allen is my best guess but not sure after that.

Mario Goodrich ?

Graham Roberts ?

Bookie said not committing till this summer right ?

Best guess is Manuel allen, Bryan addison, and the OT committed to Penn St. Roberts is right there and so is Goodrich.

Is that Penn State OT Bleich? That'd be a huge flip and a huge day if your three are correct. I'd be thrilled with Roberts and Goodrich as well. Not sure what they have in mind for Roberts position though.

Any guesses?

Mario Goodrich ?

Graham Roberts ?

Best guess is Manuel allen, Bryan addison, and the OT committed to Penn St. Roberts is right there and so is Goodrich.

Is that Penn State OT Bleich? That'd be a huge flip and a huge day if your three are correct. I'd be thrilled with Roberts and Goodrich as well. Not sure what they have in mind for Roberts position though.

I think they have some RB's who are better than Roberts with high interest right now. To take Roberts this early as our one and done would be underwhelming to me. We have to go for the best we can get.

Any guesses?

Mario Goodrich ?

Graham Roberts ?

I think they have some RB's who are better than Roberts with high interest right now. To take Roberts this early as our one and done would be underwhelming to me. We have to go for the best we can get.

Question is could he potentially be a linebacker? If that's the case, it doesn't fill up any spots for a big name RB

Any guesses?

Mario Goodrich ?

Graham Roberts ?

Tough position the coaches are in there. I agree with you though.

Any guesses?

Mario Goodrich ?

Graham Roberts ?

Question is could he potentially be a linebacker? If that's the case, it doesn't fill up any spots for a big name RB
By the sounds of it we probably aren't taking any ILB's which is where he'd land.
  • Fire 1