DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Just now, MNBigRedNorth said:

I will say the same to you.  Will you accept what happens, when absolutely nothing happens to President Trump, simply because there is nothing there?  The worst part about this whole thing is that the Mueller Investigation was start on a false premises to begin with.  A Dossier that had no facts and was bought and paid for by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC.  If the FISA Judge had been given those fact, there would be no investigation. Period! 

nothing will happen even if meuller shows proof...the republican senate won't convict trump.   so that's a moot point.   and the dossier has been proven right on many points so far.   some points we have not seen any proof of so far.   

Well from what I've seen here so far, it sure leaves me with that impression.  Not one person has openly backed up one thing I've said. I have no problem with that, just and observation.

Supporting Trump does not equal being a conservative. Being against Trump doesn't make one a liberal. Just because you are conservative doesn't mean other conservatives must agree with your points of view 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Supporting Trump does not equal being a conservative. Being against Trump doesn't make one a liberal. Just because you are conservative doesn't mean other conservatives must agree with your points of view 

trump is a bit like a sith lord..."if you are not with me...then you are my enemy"

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

The dossier was originally funded by the GOP and alot of things about it have been verified. Where have you been? As for the probe, sure if all of the info comes out and Donald Trump is innocent, I will believe it. But at this point it seems he can get caught up on far more than just 'collusion'. Tax fraud is what I'm betting on.

This is a pretty good read of how a significant chunk of the dossier has been verified, and nothing in it has been proven false.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-dossier-retrospective

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Which is far higher at this point in his Presidency than Obama, Bush or Clinton.  He's even right at the mark of where Ronald Reagan was at this point.  You curiously leave out the fact that 71%  of people like where the economy currently is, and since we all know that most voters vote with their pocket book, at this point he is a shoe-in for re-election!  Also over 60% of people agree that the Mueller Investigation is joke!  Keep in mind the fact that Trump has withstood a 24 hour-a-day, 365 days a year constant attack by almost everyone in the MSM and Obama was praised 24 hours-a-day 365 days a year by the MSM.  It remarkable that Trump's numbers still are better than Obama's. 

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I agree with you on easing into the discussion here.  I'm sorry I didn't, but sometimes in life you just have to dive in.  This site is very very left leaning and the views here are very much in the minority of how the overall public feels about President Trump and the truly positive direction that he is taking us.  I just could help just jumping in and I'm sorry for that.  I don't have the time to answer every single question that you guys are going to throw at me.  I guess if that makes you mad, I'm sorry for that too!  It truly looks like I'm a one man show here!  

Once again, no facts just made up s#!t. Gallup poll for March shows his approval rating at 39% approval and 57% disapproval. https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Rasmussen shows 48% likely approve while 50% disapprove while only 34% strongly approve of Trump. http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/current_events/politics/prez_track_mar20

Bro there is a thing called google. You can look tgis stuff up and easily find it instead of throwing s#!t at the wall and seeing if it sticks. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
9 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

The dossier was originally funded by the GOP and alot of things about it have been verified. Where have you been? As for the probe, sure if all of the info comes out and Donald Trump is innocent, I will believe it. But at this point it seems he can get caught up on far more than just 'collusion'. Tax fraud is what I'm betting on.

Show me one point that has been proven.  It sure hasn't been put out by the MSM, or they'd be having a field day!

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Show me one point that has been proven.  It sure hasn't been put out by the MSM, or they'd be having a field day!

6 minutes ago, funhusker said:

This is a pretty good read of how a significant chunk of the dossier has been verified, and nothing in it has been proven false.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-dossier-retrospective

Click the link and read 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, Frott Scost said:

Once again, no facts just made up s#!t. Gallup poll for March shows his approval rating at 39% approval and 57% disapproval. https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Rasmussen shows 48% likely approve while 50% disapprove while only 34% strongly approve of Trump. http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/current_events/politics/prez_track_mar20

Bro there is a thing called google. You can look tgis stuff up and easily find it instead of throwing s#!t at the wall and seeing if it sticks. 

Why use a CIA setup site called google that controls all information to reflect what they want it to say.  Also most polling is incorrect and is skewed to left in a very  large way.  It's the reason so many on the left still don't accept the fact that Trump won.  The polling reflected how bad the vote total were to be fudged in her favor, but Trump out preformed the fudging massively to the amazement of all in the left, that they though he cheated.  No the American Public is far more right leaning than you care to admit!

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Why use a CIA setup site called google that controls all information to reflect what they want it to say.  Also most polling is incorrect and is skewed to left in a very  large way.  It's the reason so many on the left still don't accept the fact that Trump won.  The polling reflected how bad the vote total were to be fudged in her favor, but Trump out preformed the fudging massively to the amazement of all in the left, that they though he cheated.  No the American Public is far more right leaning than you care to admit!

9 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Which is far higher at this point in his Presidency than Obama, Bush or Clinton.  He's even right at the mark of where Ronald Reagan was at this point.  You curiously leave out the fact that 71%  of people like where the economy currently is, and since we all know that most voters vote with their pocket book, at this point he is a shoe-in for re-election!  Also over 60% of people agree that the Mueller Investigation is joke!  Keep in mind the fact that Trump has withstood a 24 hour-a-day, 365 days a year constant attack by almost everyone in the MSM and Obama was praised 24 hours-a-day 365 days a year by the MSM.  It remarkable that Trump's numbers still are better than Obama's. 

So is he polling higher than all those other guys or is the polling skewed? You seem to be all over the place.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Click the link and read 

One little tidbit there is this opinion is based on what is know in the public domain.  I have other sources outside the fake MSM that will tell you differently.  Once this whole fiasco is declassified in the very near future, that will be when you know how false it is!

One little tidbit there is this opinion is based on what is know in the public domain.  I have other sources outside the fake MSM that will tell you differently.  Once this whole fiasco is declassified in the very near future, that will be when you know how false it is!

is your source Q-Anon?

• Haha 4
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Public domain from govt sources, not the MSM.  

You didn't read it, did you?

4 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Why use a CIA setup site called google that controls all information to reflect what they want it to say.

oh boy...never mind.   believe what you want to believe.   hope you don't run out of tin foil anytime soon

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4