DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

3 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

One little tidbit there is this opinion is based on what is know in the public domain.  I have other sources outside the fake MSM that will tell you differently.  Once this whole fiasco is declassified in the very near future, that will be when you know how false it is!

How exactly is 12 people getting indicted based on information from the dossier an opinion? 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Public domain from govt sources, not the MSM.  

You didn't read it, did you?

This little paragraph is what I'm talking about.  "With that in mind, we thought it would be worthwhile to look back at the dossier and to assess, to the extent possible, how the substance of Steele’s reporting holds up over time. In this effort, we considered only information in the public domain from trustworthy and official government sources, including documents released by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office in connection with the criminal cases brought against Paul Manafort, the 12 Russian intelligence officers, the Internet Research Agency trolling operation and associated entities, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos. We also considered the draft statement of offense released by author Jerome Corsi, a memorandum released by House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Ranking Member Adam Schiff related to the Carter Page FISA applications and admissions directly from certain speakers."  If you want to use this that's fine, but Adam Schiff is an out and out liar!

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

This little paragraph is what I'm talking about.  "With that in mind, we thought it would be worthwhile to look back at the dossier and to assess, to the extent possible, how the substance of Steele’s reporting holds up over time. In this effort, we considered only information in the public domain from trustworthy and official government sources, including documents released by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office in connection with the criminal cases brought against Paul Manafort, the 12 Russian intelligence officers, the Internet Research Agency trolling operation and associated entities, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos. We also considered the draft statement of offense released by author Jerome Corsi, a memorandum released by House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Ranking Member Adam Schiff related to the Carter Page FISA applications and admissions directly from certain speakers."  If you want to use this that's fine, but Adam Schiff is an out and out liar!

None of that says their sources were MSM.  In fact it claims the opposite.

2 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You don't believe this information, yet when an Obama administration official gets caught up in this same probe, then its real. Your tribalism is showing.

• Plus1 5
2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

None of that says their sources were MSM.  In fact it claims the opposite.

Did I say MSM, NO!  It just information that is publicly known.  Like from a proven liar Michael Cohen, the Democrat led Muller Team (I'm sure their not biased), and Adam Schiff.  This review is based on a bias due to where the info came from to begin with!  Law Fare is nothing more than a liberal leftist attorney site!  What a joke!

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Did I say MSM, NO!  It just information that is publicly known.  Like from a proven liar Michael Cohen, the Democrat led Muller Team (I'm sure their not biased), and Adam Schiff.  This review is based on a bias due to where the info came from to begin with!  Law Fare is nothing more than a liberal leftist attorney site!  What a joke!

So the 12 Russians indicted for hacking based on infirmation provided by the Steele Dossier are innocent? Just a witch hunt amirite?

9 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Hes not a proven liar. That is fake news made up by the MSM and corrupt house of reps. Adam Schiff is actually a republican in disguise put in by the deep state to infiltrate the democratic party and sabotage the mueller and SDNY investigations and get dirt on Hilary about uranium one and emails. Dont believe everything you hear. I know what Im talking about and everything will come out shortly.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, Frott Scost said:

Hes not a proven liar. That is fake news made up by the MSM and corrupt house of reps. Adam Schiff is actually a republican in disguise put in by the deep state to infiltrate the democratic party and sabotage the mueller and SDNY investigations and get dirt on Hilary about uranium one and emails. Dont believe everything you hear. I know what Im talking about and everything will come out shortly.

The password is "Benghazi"

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

You really have no idea who contributes to and makes up Lawfare do you?

What I do know is that they chose to do an article with incomplete information and also from sources that are questionable at best.  That leads me to think they are liberal, since that group would be the only ones to gain anything from an article like this.  Also the MSM likes to use that kind of made up trash to quote on their so called news shows!  It's the same way that Steel gave the Dossier to Yahoo news to report on so it would gain credit-ability!

• Plus1 1