DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

"...perjury, false statements, and even potentially treason."

And I can't stress enough that I was *just told* by a Nebraska Republican voter that none of this matters, Trump is in, and we should all just get behind him and work together.

People still believe this is all being made up by "the liberals" or "the Democrats." It's scary.

I'd have asked them if they said them same thing about Obama for the past 8 years.

• Fire 1

So Jr. goes ahead and releases a statement and the emails that refute the statement.

"The woman, as she has said publicly, was not a government official"

Emin asked I schedule a meeting between you and the Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign w/ official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings w/ Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

Kind of blows apart that talking point about how Russia didn't try to help Trump, eh? And that claim she wasn't a government official fell apart immediately.

This is incredibly damning of the campaign's motivations and Don Jr.'s general intelligence.

• Fire 2

And I can't stress enough that I was *just told* by a Nebraska Republican voter that none of this matters, Trump is in, and we should all just get behind him and work together.

People still believe this is all being made up by "the liberals" or "the Democrats." It's scary.

I'd have asked them if they said them same thing about Obama for the past 8 years.

I did. Believe me.

• Fire 1

I did. Believe me.

Their response?

"The Crown prosecutor of Russia...offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary...would be very useful to your father."

"...[this] is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump"

"The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thusrday..."

"...move tomorrow meeting to 4pm as the Russian attorney is in court until 3..."

"She hasn't landed yet from Moscow..."

Subject: "Russia - Clinton - private and confidential"

DJT Jr: "...if it's what you say I love it."

Meanwhile - he released them because he got tipped that the NY Times was going to.

He is going down, and daddy knew.

I feel for the writer - but man am I grateful for his hard work!

Totally worth going to this guys' feed and reading his comments from the past hour or so.

• Fire 2

I did. Believe me.

Their response?

"Let's just drop it, then." in a very heated tone.

• Fire 2