DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

This is just precious. This is about a month after he KNEW he met with a Russian lawyer where he thought he was going to get dirt on Clinton from the Russians.

Trump and his kids absolutely can't be trusted with what comes out of their mouths.

Look into the eyes and facial expressions of him when he knows he is telling a bald faced lie. At the end of the statement, he smirks thinking he is getting away with something really great.

Goodness what a sh.. eating smirk he has on his face. He talks about the clintons, dnc not having a moral compass and will lie (which may be true). however, I think it is: Pot calling kettle black a bit too much

Everyone - great job of following this. I've been in meetings all morning. I open this thread up and - wala - HB guys and gals are doing a great job of

'investigative reporting' - so to speak. Kudos to all of you. I don't have the time to follow tweeter - so I appreciate all of that info.

I think I'll rename Knapp as "Tweeter King" for all of the tweets he finds.

• Fire 2

Mean while... Dennis Praiger leads off his radio show with "still no proof of Russian collusion" Ho Lee Fuk!!!

I won't be posting any Praiger U video's for discussion again to stir conversation! If he is that much of a :koolaid2: drinker.
Ha! Good plan. He's a bible thumper who bends over backwards to lick Trump's shoes and cast "liberals" as monsters.

Mean while... Dennis Praiger leads off his radio show with "still no proof of Russian collusion" Ho Lee Fuk!!!

I won't be posting any Praiger U video's for discussion again to stir conversation! If he is that much of a :koolaid2: drinker.
Ha! Good plan. He's a bible thumper who bends over backwards to lick Trump's shoes and cast "liberals" as monsters.

I've never heard him on the radio. Just thought his videos could stir up discussion. Oh, I'm a Bible man myself and that should leave anyone out of the political discussion.