Fightin' Erstads vs Michigan State

Excellent comeback win and Northwestern helping us out. Need at least a sweep against a terrible Penn State team.

Hate doing yard work but listening to the game with great play by play from Greg Sharpe and Ben McLaughlin makes the task less painful. Got a great sun burn though

Nice win! Glad to see us win the series. Michigan state is a good team.

Penn state on the other hand is BAD. Anything less than a sweep will be disappointing. Finish strong and hopefully Minnesota will lose 1!

We need Michigan to lose 1 or 2 games against Michigan State too

Nice series win by the Huskers this weekend. A sweep would have been great, but 2 of 3 ain't bad.

I spent all day Saturday and Sunday doing a landscaping project at my house. Every time I listened to the game on my phone, NU sucked. Then when I just followed the game via Twitter, the Huskers did well. I will keep following on Twitter for good luck.

• Fire 1

Nice win! Glad to see us win the series. Michigan state is a good team.

Penn state on the other hand is BAD. Anything less than a sweep will be disappointing. Finish strong and hopefully Minnesota will lose 1!

We need Michigan to lose 1 or 2 games against Michigan State too

I just looked at their schedule and the Thursday Saturday games are at Michigan st. And the Friday game is at Michigan. Never seen that before.