Fightin' Erstads at the Big Ten Tournament

Today's game against Iowa was why I didn't like having that day off yesterday. Baseball teams are creatures of habit, and get used to playing nearly every day. I was worried that the team would lose their rhythm hitting, and it showed. But, I will give credit to the Iowa starting pitcher. He kept NU off balance in the middle part of the game.

Time to win tonight and two tomorrow

I like NU's chances against Northwestern, if NU wins tonight. Yes, Nebraska will need to win twice, but I think NU is a deeper and better team.
Only thing that concerns me is can Waldron pitch tomorrow? And if so how much can we get out of him? Despite bullpen injuries we have had some good pitching

Don't see NU winning tonight and hell if we do, we won't beat Iowa tomorrow.

I rather lose and get ready for the regionals than continue in a worthless tourney....we're already the B1G champs anyways

Aren't you Mr. Debbie Downer today. I think Meyers is gonna win tonight. We won't be playing Iowa tomorrow. Winner of our game flips bracket to play Northwestern

I rather lose and get ready for the regionals than continue in a worthless tourney....we're already the B1G champs anyways

Aren't you Mr. Debbie Downer today. I think Meyers is gonna win tonight. We won't be playing Iowa tomorrow. Winner of our game flips bracket to play Northwestern
holy crap... You're right... We may of lucked out the lol could be a blessing in disguise. Damn

Dewiz always has a sh**ty attitude whenever a Husker team loses. It's just the way it is.

Nebraska lost a game 2-0 against a team that is very close to them talent wise. Yes, it's frustrating, but when there are 5 or 6 teams near the the top of the conference, there are going to be losses. Some people act like NU should roll through the conference, going 21-3 and sweep through the conference tourney. Those people are delusional.